http://youtu.be/zeMhHvwekeA?list=UUt7ogBmi_H92y1O7S5YcM_Q

Topic #35518 | Report this topic

NBL Fan  
Years ago

It's actually not too bad.

Reply #495464 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

it tip-toes the line of almost cringe worthy so well.

Reply #495466 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Love the concept for a team building exercise. The final product is a bit long though and lacks Jahii Carson dunks, which is really the only appealing thing Hawks have to offer this season.

Reply #495475 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Auto-tune is a wonderful thing isn't it?

Look, I love it, really great effort and a catchy song that I reckon the younger fans in particular will love too...

If I lived near the 'Gong I would be a big Hawks fan, good on them for having a crack at this, I hope it goes viral on the net!

Reply #495500 | Report this post

foolsgold  
Years ago

um, ok! worth a try.
im sure I wont be heading to any hawks games to listen to that. #ipodcheck

Reply #495512 | Report this post

crocsfan  
Years ago

does shaun gleeson play for woolongong now?

Reply #495516 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

There a few people hating on this video. I don't see what is wrong with it. It is creative and well produced.

Reply #495529 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

That is a *lot* of auto-tuning

Reply #495531 | Report this post

swish  
Years ago

Man it is so easy to be a knocker! This club obviously has someone with video / editing skills and NBL passion. I wish every club was doing stuff like this to connect with its fans. At the moment the fans dont' really get to see the players personalities etc.
It doesn't matter if this isn't the best song in the world or the best video ever. it gives an insite in to the players. Shows them out of their comfort zone but having a bit of fun.
Well done Hawks for setting a standard in this area, like Melb are now doing with their use of social media and Perth seem to do with jsut about everything else.

Reply #495554 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

Nice effort by the Hawks,perhaps could of been a bit shorter but good on them for having fun with it.

Reply #495584 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:08 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754