Anonymous
Years ago

Most talented NBL team?

It is between Perth,NZ and United? who have you got

Topic #35521 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth have the most proven talent, but United could have some gems that could surface over the course of the season.

Reply #495519 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Perth have the most proven talent?

Short memories of who cut the nets down in your new stadium first?

Reply #495520 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

And where did NZ finish last season :P

I would Say United have the most talented. But there's not much in between all 3.

Reply #495521 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Yeah, Beal, Ross, and Daniels were thoroughly outclassed by Ibekwe, Wesley and Carter in that series.

Reply #495523 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Perth . NZ were most talented two years ago.

Reply #495525 | Report this post

Cats b2b  
Years ago

U got jervis and waggs, both got rookie of the yr awards. Hire has been improving and ross, wich had a trial run with an nba team and drake will fit in much better this year i reckon. Then u got the starting five.

Reply #495535 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If United have chemistry and Anstey isn't terrible, they are very strong. Already had Wortho and Walker then added Barlow, Kickert and two imports! That's pretty remarkable.

Reply #495536 | Report this post

The Dream  
Years ago

Breakers have the most current MVP

Reply #495561 | Report this post

Cats b2b  
Years ago

That can't hit a free throw! The players around him made him look better than what he is! No dout he can ball, but i wouldnt give him the ball to win u the game!

Reply #495562 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Perth have best bench and a great starting 5.
NZ have best backcourt.
Melbourne have best import combo and deep front court.
Would expect one of those three teams to win championship

Reply #495563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melbourne

Reply #495566 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

On Paper i think Melbourne and Perth have the best teams.

Melbourne have (potentially/probably) the best guard rotations in McRae and Dennis, 2 legit MVP contenders, cant wait to see them in action.

Then have Kickert, Worthington, Barlow who have played for the Boomers at a major, up front.

Along with guys like Walker, Corletto, Tomlinson, who have all started in the last couple of years, now coming off the bench.

Perth have many of the same guys returning, which is a really well rounded and deep rotation, which was successful last season.

with Ennis being replaced by Daniels and Burdon being replaced by Ross. If Ross lives up to the college stats/hype he should be a upgrade on Burdon and Daniels should still be a good import even if he isnt as good as Ennis was.

These are my early picks for GF.

Reply #495575 | Report this post

The Dream  
Years ago

he hit the game winning free throws in his last game

whats up?

Reply #495579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Centrebet odds

PER 2.75
MEL 4.00
NZB 6.00
ADE 11.00
CNS 11.00
SYD 11.00
TSV 13.00
WOL 21.00

Reply #495595 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

I'd swap TSV and ADL in the Centrebet odds order posted above and that would be spot in IMO.

Reply #495605 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Anyone else think Walker will start for United? Reckon they might be a bit soft up front with a Kickert and Wortho combo. Maybe they start Wortho at SF? But then Barlow is coming off the bench. Thoughts?

Reply #495612 | Report this post

Slopernator  
Years ago

Still think Walker is at his best as a sixth man, energy type player. But you're right, rebounding a little soft up front with a Kickert-Wortho-Barlow front court.

Reply #495672 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Yeah, in an ideal world you'd want Walker coming off your bench. He lacks the height and rim protection to start at centre and doesn't really shoot it well enough to be an ideal modern day forward. Love his hustle and rebounding though. I wish more big guys played with his determination and grit in the paint.

Reply #495715 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Walker's the prototypical 3-4 man, and if he can continue last season's 37% three-point shooting he'll have most boxes ticked. Now to get rid of those brain fades...

Reply #495718 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:33 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754