Annon
Years ago

Opals vs USA ABC 2 6.50am Sunday

Lots of confusion with repeats and so on so here is the definite time for watching live...

Topic #35585 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

The game is played at 5.15am AEST, but there isn't anything listed in guides for that time, hopefully it's actually shown live. The Spain v Turkey game is listed as live!

Reply #496452 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Only listing I can find is as above though, 7.20am AEST. What a bugger. What's so important at 5.15am that it can't be shown???

Reply #496453 | Report this post

What if  
Years ago

Could daylight saving have anything to do with it ? How do you know the game is 5.15aest ?

Reply #496454 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Game is on 5:15am AEDT. Is in the guide on the website

Reply #496455 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

ABC 2 has various sites for information all saying different things. SA starts Daylight saving tomorrow. So move from 1/2 hour in from tot 1/2 hour behind.

BUT MY TV ON SCREEN GUIDE HAS IT LISTED AS 6.50am CST at 6.50am now on ABC 1, not 2. My advice is to use you onscreen guide and hit record for the program and the one before and after it...… This has happened with many of the games where it changes and stated at diffeent times via various sources including the opals twitter site.

This site has changed since this afternoon to now be showing on the ABC, not ABC 2 at 7.20amhttp://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/all/netw/201410/20141005.htm

This one has it Monday morning at 1.00am
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc2-7day-guide.htm

This one has it on at 7.20am on ABC 1http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc1-7day-guide.htm

This one says all games shown on ABC 2 and USA game on Saturday at 1.55am ???
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/channels/abc2.htm

Reply #496457 | Report this post

Go for it  
Years ago

My guide says 6.20 ABC, Melbourne

Reply #496458 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Being shown on ABC1 on a two-hour delay. Poor form ABC.

Reply #496464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #496469 | Report this post

Sports fan  
Years ago

Would be nice if foxtel could update there guide to when the game is so ppl could iq it my led TV says the 7:20am but foxtel guide says nothing

Reply #496479 | Report this post

Mshelz  
Years ago

This is so annoying! The coverage has been sensational and now the most anticipated game all tournament and we can't see when it is on! Surely foxtel would update their Chanel guide! I've recorded on my iq box 3 shows around the time of 7.20am hoping I get it right! If only ABC could do the same and get it right!

Reply #496484 | Report this post

:-)  
Years ago

Work out the time difference of where you are and instanbul = about 5am for me allowing for daylight saving. At 12.30 tune into ABC 2 and see if they say anything as they have some wbb scheduled then.

Reply #496485 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2 upsets already today....
Canada over France and China over Serbia.

Can the opals beat the usa?
Can Turkey beat Spain?

Reply #496486 | Report this post

basketball tragic  
Years ago

canada were playing good bb - very tough.

Reply #496488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aussies are warming up!! So get ready people!

Reply #496489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But I want to watch dr who...

Reply #496490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Phillips - bird
Taylor - taurasi
Jarry - Moore
Hodges - Charles
Tolo - griner

I personally would put in burton for hodges and Allen for jarry.

Reply #496491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Allen should play more and get Lacey out damn it!

Reply #496492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Allen is very good, your right she should be utilised a lot more.
Soon as we started to fall behind, our defense started to give way. We have to stay in there face non stop.

Jarry is a descent player strong and can drive but how can u not make a simple lay up at this level. Must have missed 8 or so in the last few games.

Tolo has been outstanding....

Reply #496493 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

I can't find anything on my EPG and nothing showing on any ABC channel at the moment. When the fuck is this on. Help?

Reply #496495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Put the spoiler alert on this thread?

The result is final.

Reply #496496 | Report this post

cat  
Years ago

the spoiler was ABC

Reply #496497 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Taurasi first flop of the game !!!

Reply #496499 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

USA have the barge arse factor and don't miss a shot....

Reply #496500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wasn't enough urgency in the final 1/4 I thought. Had them in our grasp at 3/4 time.
Ecstatic for the girls ....and hopefully we will get that bronze tommorrow against the Home nation (Turkey).

Excited already for the Olympics... 2016 rio.
I see the team being...
Phillips/Mitchell/lavey or ebzery
Taylor/Allen
OHea/jarry
Jackson/2 of bishop, burton or Batkovic
Cambage/tolo

Not sure who the 3rd point will be.... Probably Lavey with improvement. Hurst and mccully probably too old. Ebzery might be able to be moulded into a 1-2. Not many others I can think of. Few coming through but won't be ready in the short term. Todhunter, Wallace and antoniadou etc.

I'd like to see batkovic go around again taking maybe the 4-5 spot off 1 of bishop or burton. Burton needs mass improvement on her offensive game, but runs the floor well and is a descent defender with length. I think bunton is also an outside chance. Big solid frame, 6'5, with more development, think she would make a fantastic 4-5. One for later on perhaps.

Don't think hodges will make Olympics due to lack of height/speed nor Francis. Francis didn't really play her style of game. Shot some nice 3's but didn't show much else.

Snell proved she is 1 dimensional, we need more versatility in the future. Allen and Taylor are both great 3 point shooters anyway, ohea too. All are good defenders, shooters and can get to the basket.

Kunek for me is a must, but there isn't much room unless you only take 2 pg's. I can't see ohea or Taylor running the point if necessary, can u? Might also only take 4 bigs instead of 5, making space for kunek at sg/sf.

Richards has had little game time and obviously lacks size in the international game.

Not sure if 6'6 mijovic fits into the team. Skilful, but lacks physical size and a rebounding game. Have to wait and see with her, still so young. Talbot, with her hustle is also an interesting prospect. I'd say 2019 and beyond for these 2. Scherf also.

Reply #496501 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

US relying on intentional shoulder drops and over exaggerating to draw the foul. Happy for Aussies to not go down that path win or lose... Wish they would expose the moving screens and the arm grabs though… US are good at acting and the dirty tactics…The Penny Taylor foul was all acting…. Jarry unfortunately has no peripheral vision. Who drives to the basket with Erin open and goes up on someone with a good 20cm on them…. MItchell is the only one milking the refs on the contact

Reply #496502 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

US advice from coach is fist pump and give it to them...

Reply #496503 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Allen should be on instead of Lavey

Reply #496504 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Desperately need more height... Pity about Liz and Lauren…

Reply #496505 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Come on BRendan - GO BIG..

Richards, Tolo, Burton, Hodges and Allen

Reply #496506 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Just can'[t match the shots of the US and their barge arse size.. No weight behind our girls and unfortunate fouls on Penny sitting her on the bench.

Reply #496507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get jarry off!!!!!!!!

Reply #496508 | Report this post

Michael  
Years ago

I'm not sure what Barge arse factor is but I'm sure it can be assumed it's offensive

Reply #496509 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Finally a moving screen called....Taurasi goes down again with blocking foul on Natalie Burton… Such an actress….

Reply #496510 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Aussies getting no love from the refs on the the offensive end.. No and 1's

Reply #496511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does Brendan realise its a semi final and doesn't HAVE to play Lavey.

Reply #496512 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Tuarasi pushed that one out... arghhh….

Reply #496513 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

too slow francis.. take care of the ball.. bring on Allen Brendan... the game is there to be taken. Why is he looking for the outside shots. should be driving and milking the fouls.. this is a coaching issue now… stop rotating and stick with what is working and let the girls run with it… now is not the time to be nice.. 5.30 to go and no Phillips… and Snell not up to it as proven all tournament…. disappointed Brendan.. Great job otherwise but this game was there to be taken and you have bottled it this quarter…..

Reply #496514 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Burton doing great job

Reply #496515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tolo had it all over griner, way too much hype over her, maybe she should train with the wnba more , women play a totally different game

Reply #496516 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Now Allen on but Phillips off

Joyce didn't have the belief with all those rotations

He should have settled

Tolo needs a WNBA contract and Mitchell was great

My core team would have been

Phillips
Mitchell
Taylor
Tolo
Burton

with rotations from Allen, Hodges, Francis and Richards for a bit of barge arse under the basket

Maya Moore is a superstar, Griner disappointing and Taurasi I just can't warm to, get really annoyed by her acting when she just does;t need to do it.

Reply #496517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All in all it is time to reflect and look at what is needed.

I feel that game with the inclusion of Jackson, Camabge and O'Hea would be a different result. With a starting line up of:

1. Philips
2. Taylor
3.O'Hea
4. Jackson
5. Camabge

The result could of been different.

Looking to London my team would look like

1. Phillips/ Mitchell /Lavey
2. Taylor / Allen
3. O'Hea/ Kunek
4. Jackson / Francis / Bishop
5. Cambage / Tolo

Credit to Brendan and the ladies they have done is proud. However in order to beat that USA team we need to put our best foot forward and in doing so putting our best team on the floor.

Reply #496518 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brendan Joyce had a great tournament against the average teams but struggled in the big one. Taylor played no defence and showed that she has been restricted of minutes all tournament coz she has no flow to her offense. Phillips, Tolo and Mitchell all played well. Fracis was solid and stuck to what she does well. Everybody else showed big weaknesses. It was hard to watch at times.

Reply #496519 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Agree. this game exposed coaching weaknesses and not enough toughness to ride the players to go harder. Rotations and inability for some players to have continuity due to this obsession with rotations became an issue. Phillips off with 5 to go was unbelievable.

Reply #496520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get rid of Lavey, jarry, snell and burton, bring in Cambage , O'Hea,Kunek and Batkovic and he would have himself a winning team against anyone
What is it with him and running Lavey for god sake

Reply #496522 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To beat that usa team you'll need to get hot from 3 and shoot 50% on 35+ attempts.

Reply #496523 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Horror morning for me - late night plus then losing an hour's sleep and to wake up and find out the power is out! Have not been able to watch the game and won't be able to until power back on :(

Just one observation; with the up-tempo style of play that Joyce has employed, would be interested to know how well Cambage would actually suit it as I would have thought she would prefer a half-court, slow style of game.

Sounds like a good effort nonetheless by the Opals and now for Bronze against the home crowd...

Reply #496529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Those calling for Batkovic to return need to go back and re-watch some of her previous performances on the international stage.

God awful player who would get exploited at both ends in today's game.

Tolo was a tough match up because of her versatility and activity.

Reply #496531 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Agree, don't want Bat back, need to get Abby Bishop a nanny and get her working with Tolo. Hodges not used to show what she's got to offer. Jarry needs some work on her vision and control. Allen needs more time on court..

Reply #496540 | Report this post

TMK  
Years ago

It's been a difficult few years for the opals. The 2 star players this World Cup for the opals fresh off a wnba title were Phillips and Taylor - neither were at the last Olympics. It makes you wonder how close we might have got had Cambage, Jackson, and O'hea been available.

Joyce has been good, but Rebecca Allen is our next big thing and this should have been her coming out party. Unfortunately she has been a bit player in the rotation. Lacey - nothing against her Personally but she is out of her depth at this level. Tolo is and has always been amazing. She really needs to adjust her mindset and be more selfish bc she has the tools to a dominant scorer as opposed to a solid contributor.

Finally, I've been a critic of Mitchell bc of her size. In some respects on the defensive end she was exploited by the USA today but she was about the only fighter we had out there the entire game and she knocked down big shots. She has changed my mind and I expect her to be in the Olympic team.

Reply #496546 | Report this post

Opals rio  
Years ago

Amazing effort by the opals, that's the closest we have been against the USA for sometime! Amazing results considering no LJ or Lizzie, if only Joyce was coaching in London!! The road to rio is looking good! Well done to the girls and coaching staff on a great worlds campaign

I would be worried if I declined not to play in getting a gig in rio!

Reply #496553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but is there any explanation as to why we were on the same side of the draw as the USA, even though our FIBA ranking is 2 and theirs is 1?

The cynical perspective is that FIBA wanted European representation in the final.

Has there been any official justification for this decision from FIBA? I can't really find anything online questioning this decision or where FIBA have faced any sort of accountability.

Reply #496556 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Every tournament is the same. They match the US with Asian and Australian teams and then throw Europeans together. THe mens the same and of course there is the ridiculous ASiana Cup not he same time as the Worlds. I think that alone says enough about FIBA.....

Reply #496557 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Did you see the drawing of the mens teams, It was a joke, mistakes made and looked like a bunch of kids running the draw. The had some clips of it on the pre game show Double dribble.

Reply #496560 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

thought phillips was pretty good, even though graf reckoned she caint play

Reply #496562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Erin isn't a good point guard but a great 2 guard that can play some 1

Reply #496563 | Report this post

GetREAL  
Years ago

Anyone know where I can find a replay? The only game up on iview is the Turkey v Spain game!

Reply #496565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2016 rio I like...

Phillips 5'8/2 of ebzery 5'10, cole 5'10, Lavey 5'7 or Mitchell 5'4.
Taylor 6'1/Allen 6'1
Ohea 6'1/1 of kunek 6'2 or jarry 6'1
Jackson6'5/2 of bishop 6'3,burton 6'4,Francis 6'4,bunton 6'5 or mijovic 6'6.
Cambage 6'8/tolo 6'5

Phillips, ebzery and cole can all play the 2. I think Mitchell won't make it due to her size and versatility. Lavey is a possibility for the 3rd spot with more improvement. She is a good defender and has speed. If she can penetrate more and score or dish, then she is a possibility. Needs to work on her shooting alot. If ebzery and cole improve ball handling.. There in. Both speedy guards that can penetrate and score, Can also shoot the mid range.

Taylor, Allen, ohea, kunek and Jarry can all play the 2 or 3. Jarry is a possibility if we only take 4 bigs. I think kunek offers slightly more than jarry. Jarry offers more physicality though.

Jackson playing 4 and 5. Locked in. Cambage locked at 5.

Bishop maybe undersized for Olympics, not sure.... We need a mobile big rebounder... Bunton or burton ( both need lots of improvement in offensive game). Francis and mijovic slim chances I think.
Possibly bishop/burton, bishop/bunton or bunton/burton.

Tolo seems to have booked her ticket at centre.

Reply #496568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rebecca Allen was the poster girl for BA in all the lead up events and she stood up enormously. Yet all of a sudden Brendan just benches the kid. She has 1.13 against Canada and Brendan insults her and puts her on with .09 seconds to play and then a crappy 3 minutes today. Yet he falls in love with Lavey and runs her continuously each game. Does Brendan realise she get minimal minutes at Bendigo.....
Brendan Joyce owes Rebecca Allen a huge apology. I hope she comes out in the WNBL Season and smashes it.

Reply #496570 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Plenty with you on the Allen minutes.. She would have been a big asset v US.

Reply #496571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think we will just March into the semis again in the future. There are so many international teams developing talent quicker than us. Obviously they have much larger talent pools due to population size, but Players are becoming more versatile, faster and stronger. There is a lot more height available now too. Was watching a 15 year old Turkish player who was 205 cm (inci guclu), a descent Ukrainian player who was 18 206cm, a few Chinese players with skill at 6'6 - 6'7 at same age. An Indian girl at 6'9 17 etc, etc. I remember when 6'3 was classed as big, Now it's not uncommon to see your 3 front court players 6'3- 6'9 . I've scrolled through aus basket and noticed a lot of euro, African and Asian teams have young girls over 200cm. Not only do they have great prospects in the forward positions, but they have great guard prospects who already play in there countries top leagues. Big guards too. 6'0 plus.

Turkey, Spain, France, Czech, Serbia, Netherlands, uk, China, brazil, Canada are all on the rise amongst many others from Africa and South america.

If you look at the men's... China and even India are on a sharp ascent.

Reply #496573 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Could Allen be drafted by the WNBA on her obvious potential?

Reply #496580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think she will be. apparently a couple of players were approached by wnba teams when they played on the U.S. tour.

I'd say Allen was one of them after her performances. Most likely Seattle Storm.

Reply #496582 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Allen is too old to be drafted in the wnba.

Can sign with any team that offers her a training camp invite (non guaranteed roster spot). A few coaches checked her future plans after the Opals usa tour.

Reply #496583 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clearly not a draft. But cmon she's 21. Plenty of time...

Reply #496584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

After 2016: rio Olympics.

Out: 2019 world champs around 35 + years of age.
Jackson, Taylor, Phillips, Mitchell, hodges, snell, Richards, hurst, Wilson, veal, McCully and foley. Huge losses...

Near the end of career: 2019 world champs around 30 years of age.
Ohea, bishop, burton, Francis, tolo, ebzery, Langford, Newley, zavecz.

Middle/end of career: 2019. Mid to late 20''s
Jarry, Allen, kunek, madgen, cole, Lavey, mijovic, bunton, talbot, Farley, vandenberg etc, etc.

Start/mid of career: 2019. Low 20's
Wallace, antoniadou, panousis, frolings, brown, scherf, Fareo, smith, maley, sharp tupaea etc etc.

Reply #496593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cambage mid/end. I think she's 22 or 23 currently.

Reply #496594 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

"Allen is too old to be drafted in the wnba.

Can sign with any team that offers her a training camp invite (non guaranteed roster spot)."
So either the WNBA draft has a maximum age of 21 and a minimum age of 22, in which case nobody is eligible, or you meant 'too young' instead of 'too old', and the WNBA allows younger players to play as long as they don't get drafted first.

Neither of those make any sense.

Reply #496595 | Report this post

Anyone know why the game is not on i view? Bloody ABC!!

Reply #496596 | Report this post

It just turned up. Not sure where it was but my apologies Aunty!

Reply #496597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why the hell doesn't joyce use Allen!

Reply #496598 | Report this post

basketball tragic  
Years ago

awesome work girls - go you good thing. Tolo steps up ! to win a medal v home side and fans so emphatically..... - Allen did well as well as the vets. Opals missing some big names but playing form basketball. well coached - brought the right game.

Reply #496600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is the gold medal match being televised anywhere.

Reply #496601 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Koberulz international draft age in the wnba is either 19 or 20 (the age Mijovic and Talbot were this year). I you're not drafted that year you become part of the free agent pool.

If you go through the ncaa system you're draft eligible after senior year.

Reply #496603 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The best team for the tournament should have been...
Phillips, Moore, Torrens, Charles, lyttle.

But they chose a team with no pg? Stupid...
Taylor, Moore, Torrens, lyttle, griner.

Taylor had some good games but was not as consistent as Erin.
Charles was way better than griner this tournament. Tolo was also a better centre than griner this tournament.

Reply #496604 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think leuchanka from Belarus was best centre on overall stats... But griner and lyttle played a few more games.

Reply #496605 | Report this post

Westsider  
Years ago

Overall, a very creditable performance. Having Liz and Lauren back will be huge for the Opals. In retrospect the real gold medal was the semi. I believe the US received the 2 seed and Australia the 3 seed. Turkey got the 1 seed as the host. I really dislike this arrangement. If they must give the host top seed it should not be higher than 4 with four groups. I agree the coaches need to look at how the players perform against teams in the FIBA top 5 not the minnows. I feel the interior defence of the Opals is strong but sometimes the bigs, apart from Tolo, looked lost on the other end.

I think we can contend for gold. Even though realistically the US will rightly be favoured as they also had key players missing due to injury. Candice Parker, arguably their best player, certainly their standout in London, has been hampered by an injury this year. Fowles is their best overall centre and has given the Opals fits in the past. Also missing was with their best young player, Elena Delle Donne, whose style really suits the international game. Still, the US shot an unbelievably high FG pct for the tournament. However they tend to play sloppy and turn the ball over a lot. During the gold medal match Spain got off 81 shots compared to the US, who only got off 59. This was in large part due to unforced US turnovers and offensive rebounds. The US is a WNBA all star team but they have clear weaknesses to be exploited.

I thought maybe France would firm as a challenger for Australia's no 2 position but they took a step back this year. I think Turkey, like their men four years ago, got a huge boost from hosting, but won't be much of a factor despite their domestic league. I think Russia will be back and Brazil will be a bigger factor playing at home.

Reply #496609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No way Lauren is back for the Opals unless she takes an assistant/mentor role like Luc Longley did for the Boomers.

Reply #496613 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

"Koberulz international draft age in the wnba is either 19 or 20 (the age Mijovic and Talbot were this year). I you're not drafted that year you become part of the free agent pool."
So...every single woman on the planet automatically becomes eligible to be drafted when they reach a certain age, whether they want to or not? And then have that eligibility revoked two years later?

That doesn't seem like a particularly sensible system.

Reply #496644 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There isn't much difference as getting drafted doesn't mean you'll make the team. It's not uncommon for first round draft picks to not make the cut for the team that drafted them.

Very different to the nba with only veterans getting guaranteed money.

Reply #496645 | Report this post

TMK  
Years ago

@westsider.. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The USAs record over the past 15 years is something like 100wins and 1-loss. Other than that 1 game, no one has really been close at the end of 4 qtrs.

That speaks volumes based on the USAs depth. The likes of Australia and even Spain on a good day can stick with the USA starters, but it's the USAs depth that no country comes close. I mean we sub in Lavey, and Burton for Tolo and, Phillips. The USA sub in one allstar for another allstar. End of the ball game there.

Reply #496676 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Great win by the Opals! Amazing game - especially that blistering start to shut down the home crowd and effectively the Turks in the first quarter.

2014 FIBA World Championships: Bronzed Opals roast Turkey

Australia were able to overcome the disappointment of their semi final loss to the USA to steamroll host nation Turkey 74-44 in the playoff for bronze at the 2014 FIBA World Championships for women in Istanbul.

Reply #496678 | Report this post

Westsider  
Years ago

TMK,

It's not simply a matter of roster talent. You could say the same for the USA men's team. Look at Spain's bench compared to the US. They don't play the games on paper. The US men also have defensive lapses and don't always take care of the basketball. They win hell of a lot but the best teams have been able to be competitive at times. The USA women did not blow out the Opals. The odds are with the Americans but you can't write the Opals off. The gap isn't so big that they can't compete with them. The Semis in London and the Worlds in Turkey prove this.

Reply #496716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I tend to think TMK is pretty much on the money, I mean putting Lavey and burton in was madness in that semi final esoecially when both Philips and tolo were playing so well, it just sealed the deal for USA , but that was a coaching issue

Reply #496728 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:18 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754