jimmy needles
Years ago

Tel Aviv @ Cavs

Couple of Aussies playing in this one...and a few other players you might have heard of as well.

Delly just hit a crazy buzzer beater off the glass to end the first quarter.

Topic #35593 | Report this topic

jimmy needles  
Years ago

Delly just set Lebron up for a 3. He must be pinching himself. Just crazy.

Reply #496612 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where are you watching this........?

Reply #496619 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

its on league pass or other not as legal streaming websites

Reply #496621 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looked at info for this game and came across an "Intercontinental Cup" played between Maccabi Tel Aviv and Flamengo of Brazil last month.

How arrogant! They are basically claiming the world champion is the winner of this match excluding the NBA of course.

I would think NBL champs are way better than Flamengo, the Brazilian league isn't that good.

Reply #496646 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think you're misreading it, the International Cup is a tradition of the European and South American champions playing each other that started eons ago.

BTW, Flamengo won this year, although that probably says more about the rebuild Tel Aviv are going through after their mass departures.

Reply #496654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about Spurs @ Alba Berlin what an ending!

Reply #497048 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Wow - massive win by Alban Berlin!

I see the Spurs played their main guys for the majority of the game too.

Reply #497063 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:49 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754