brett
Years ago

league pass on ps4 login problem

Hey guys I have recently created a Us account on ps4 so I can download the league pass app. The app has downloaded fine and works except I can't login???? Please help!!

Topic #35602 | Report this topic

Dave  
Years ago

You have to go back to your Aussie PSN account to login

Reply #496784 | Report this post

brett  
Years ago

Thanks but it still won't let me login.???

Reply #496799 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Ah ok. I use mine through the PS4. I had to download it on the US account then turned it off turned it back on logged in to my normal account and logged into league pass fine. Make sure you have set the Australian account to be the primary account on that ps4 again, I think I had to mess around with that.

Reply #496800 | Report this post

brett  
Years ago

Thanks just tried that but no luck. There is a padlock on league pass on my aus account and it says that inly the user who has a license for the app can open it. Also tried opening the app then switching accounts which lets my open the app but still won't log in.

Reply #496801 | Report this post

brett  
Years ago

Got it working thanks mate. Had to make the ps4 the primary console for the US account. Thanks for your help.

Reply #496802 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

I knew it was something like that. haha. no problem

Reply #496804 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I wish you could adjust the quality level on the PS4 like you can on the PC, got bad wiring in the house so internet can get spotty. Its also stupid that we have to do the US account think for a service that is offered in Australia!

Reply #496822 | Report this post

Baller6  
Years ago

Quick question guys, I have League Pass and a PS4 already but do I have to pay for a US PS accout or can I just create a free one?

Reply #496830 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Free works fine, your not actually signing up ps+ just an US account so you can download the app.

Reply #496856 | Report this post

Baller6  
Years ago

Cheers mate

Reply #496878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the problem is the ps4

lol at watching on that

Reply #496927 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Do you guys only get last seasons schedule up?

Reply #496957 | Report this post

Baller6  
Years ago

Yeah schedule is messed up for me as well, and I cant see the pre-season games for some reason?

Reply #497311 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:01 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754