brett
Years ago

NBL.TV for members

Does anyone know if members get a discount again this year for NBL.TV?

Topic #35629 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Wildcats were offering NBL.TV for $50 recently. Might have arranged a volume discount?

There are discount codes for other clubs as follows. Using one to renew at $89 will give the respective club 20% of that.

Adelaide 36ers - ADEL36
Cairns Taipans - CAIRNS
Melbourne United - MELUTD
Perth Wildcats - PERTH
Sydney Kings - SYDNEY
Townsville - TOWNCRO
Wollongong Hawks - WOLHAWK
Sydney Kings - SYDNEY

Reply #497276 | Report this post

brett  
Years ago

Thanks. Nothing for 36ers members then?

Reply #497279 | Report this post

NBL fan  
Years ago

just buy it from the wildcats cats online shop and they will email the promo code to you

easy as 1 , 2, 3

Reply #497282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

damn any luck in cancelling the rolling $79 sub?

then sign up for the $50

Reply #497290 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is BS the cheapest option was supposed to be the accounts that have been loyal and had their subscription rolled over for the third consecutive season at $79.

Now this $50 for anyone who buys it from the wildcats online store has been introduced.

Perform are about to get ripped a new one

Reply #497292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL Fan,

The Wildcats have now withdrawn the nbl.tv subs from their shop.

Reply #497297 | Report this post

NBL fan  
Years ago

bugger hey Anon # 497297

i bought mine then email NBL TV got back my $79 that i paid as i told them it BS that a club can sell it cheaper than a renewing member

happy days

Reply #497301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is indeed bullshit. Join bet365 and the live video coverage is free. I was sceptical and it works, Deposit $20, never bet and get free coverage.

Reply #497310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wildcats must have mistakenly placed it for the public to buy.

NBL Fan interesting I will use this to get them to refund since you set a precedent.

Reply #497383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon #497310 how is the quality like compared to NBL.TV?

Reply #497386 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I haven't had nbl tv since the first season is was crap then The bet365 feed from nbl tv was fantastic. However you cant run it full screen because its surrounded by the betting thingie. For a $20 deposit it's fantastic and I may even have a bet!!

Reply #497441 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watching now. $20 deposit and lot $10 betting today. Stream is great. I might have a better speed d/l since several years ago too.

Reply #497567 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Melbourne United offered members 50% off as part of their season membership.

Reply #497893 | Report this post

Shells  
Years ago

I agree with all of you - NBL tv is crap to watch - not clear poor streaming.... and EXPENSIVE for what you get.

Does the bet365 cover all the games that NBL TV cover? or do they only play one game?

Reply #499110 | Report this post

Shells  
Years ago

I agree with all of you - NBL tv is crap to watch - not clear poor streaming.... and EXPENSIVE for what you get.

Does the bet365 cover all the games that NBL TV cover? or do they only play one game?

Reply #499111 | Report this post

NBL Lover  
Years ago

Is NBL.tv free for Team Members and Telstra customers?

I can not find reference to that anywhere. NBL.tv just states $5 a month, which equates to $70 a year.

Reply #646057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last season it was free for Telstra customers. This season don't know.

Reply #646061 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

I was hoping it'd be free data for Telstra Customers too like AFL etc, so joined up on a 12 month last year before the season, got killed with streaming games when out from home, at work.

Now back on Voda with 20GB / mth. Delicious.

Reply #646070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Currently there is no mention of the NBL and Telstra as a promo.

Reply #646075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is a little pointless having it available for telstra customers without the free data benefit. You just end up watching it at home on your desktop/laptop anyway. Streaming the game on mobile network chews through your months data in one game just about.

Reply #646077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wait and see, still a month out. They usually announce right at the end of pre-season.

Reply #646084 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754