Anonymous
Years ago

WNBL Spring Shield

I note on twitter there is a link to Live stats however nothing on the webiste. bit disappointing if your not on twitter.

Topic #35630 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

is it really a shield that is awarded or just another trophy?

Reply #497295 | Report this post

sportsfan  
Years ago

yeah pretty poor on the live stats frount

the 1st game was good on the stats , game 2 didnt work and theres no more stats for the night poor poor poor meantion

Reply #497300 | Report this post

sportsfan  
Years ago

i think i found the page for the live stats

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=0-9910-0-274520-0&sID=288800

Reply #497304 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How do they determine the finalists? If it is on simple points differential than it looks like West Coast and Townsville get to play simply because they had the good fortune to be drawn against a clearly undermanned and under-prepared Dandenong. All of the other games have been close so far with single figure margins (although as I write Bendigo are pulling away from Sydney) so it just does not seem fair to Bendigo in particular who look like getting two quality wins on the board. They beat Adelaide by 9 and Townsville beat Canberra by 3 who beat Adelaide by 5 so you could say Townsville are 8 in front of Adelaide. Using the same logic WC beat Melbourne by 6 who beat Sydney by 3 so they were 9 in front of Sydney. I reckon if Bendigo beat Sydney by more than 9 then clearly they should play in the final.

Reply #497574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Townsville won't be in the final as they have already pulled out as they need to leave early for a flight home.

Reply #497576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide down players

Reply #497583 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Everyone except West Coast is down players

Reply #497593 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:23 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754