Anonymous
Years ago

LeBron sets screen on Delly

In the Cavs pre-season game against the Heat LeBron forgot he and Delly are now teammates.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/11/lebron-appears-to-set-a-screen-for-norris-cole-who-is-no-longer-his-teammate-video/

Topic #35645 | Report this topic

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

didn't seem to affect the end result of the play - an air ball from miami on a wide open look

Reply #497776 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

hahha, that was brilliant.

Reply #497782 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Hilarious! My first game after I had switched footy teams was against my old mob and on my first rotation I walked all the way to their bench before they pointed out I didn't play for them anymore!!

I see Ennis had 17p at 83% in 21mins in this game with +13. He's certainly making a good case for minutes.

Reply #497795 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Gold and our own Delly was involved - another story to tell to his kids and grand kids down the track...

Reply #497815 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Not to mention delly with the start (irving DNP) and 32 minutes. http://www.nba.com/games/20141011/CLEMIA/gameinfo.html?hpt=buzz&ls=iref:nba:homepage:gametracker:tacobell:livestate

Reply #497822 | Report this post

annoomus  
Years ago

Fantastic stuff. James will have a goos laugh about that and so will Chris Bosh.... Delly part of legendary film now to be watched for eternity..

Reply #497832 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:43 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754