Anonymous
Years ago

COE add Jayden Hodgson to scholarship

"Jayden Hodgson to attend Basketball Australia National Centre of Excellence.

Basketball Australia's Centre of Excellence (CoE) has added another male athlete to their program - with Central Coast's Jayden Hodgson joining the acclaimed training institution.

FULL STORY by AUS BBALL Prospects "

http://pickandroll.com.au/jayden-hodgson-attend-basketball-australias-national-centre-excellence

Topic #35659 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If accurate - Good Luck

Reply #498198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have to wonder is the c of e actively putting this media out or is it the athletes/family feeding the news, you would think this sort of info would come from an official source before it's announced on social media sites. Good luck to who ever they take there but just seems that pick and roll are releasing so much info before it's made official lately which is not good

Reply #498223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I really don't see the harm with the pick and roll releasing information before BA because, most of the time, BA doesn't release information at all.

Reply #498310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Look for Jayden to be at St Mary's in the near future I dare say...

Reply #498313 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well when the athletes are told not to put anything on social media until official announcements are made and then pick and roll go and put stuff up, I see a problem, and they also don't get all their facts right either

Reply #498364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is nothing wrong with promoting new scholarship offers to the CoE, what is annoying is the critical and uneducated opinions some people post about kids they don't even know.

Good luck to the boy!

Reply #498417 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:14 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754