Antonia
Years ago

Where can I buy basketball cards folder/file?

Hi,
My husband has loads of NBA basketball cards exploding out of shoe boxes. Does anyone know where I can find folders or files where he can display his cards? The only one I found is Ultra Pro and it looks kind of lame.
Cheers

Topic #35661 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

ebay

Reply #498122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sports Card World in Citi Centre

Reply #498127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If they are in boxes, the card sleeves would cost you more than the cards are probably worth. Especially if the cards are from the 90s, when they were produced in the millions.

My guess is, he would know if he had cards of value, and they would be in a folder or a one-touch case.

Its a nice gesture, but may be a waste of money I think.

Reply #498169 | Report this post

lucy  
Years ago

Hello,I am lucy from China,If you purchase or import sporting goods from China,I can provide you competitive price and highly products.
my email is [email protected]
my skype is lucy2006218

Reply #498744 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ultra Pro is the main producer for storage there is also a couple of others based in US but expensive to bring over

Reply #498814 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754