Matthew
Years ago

Perth Dancers dancing around opposition timeout

Those naughty Perth Wildcat Dancers (also hot as hell) were again caught dancing around The Hawks timeout zone recently. Ive noticed nobody anonymously has complained about my teams dancers, so I thought I better bring it up!

Topic #35709 | Report this topic

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

The voodoo dance is quite a nice spectacle.

I am all for it.

Reply #498936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's just not on. There should be spitting, and throwing of rotten veggies. At the visiting team.

Reply #498937 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Matthew, we don't mind watching half naked women dancing provocatively around sweaty men jigging what may or may not have been given to them. Just remind them not to get within an arm's length of the players, or else they might just instinctively insert a $10 bill somewhere.

Reply #498939 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Doing it with three minutes left in an eleven-point game is just silly, though.

Reply #498941 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Are we kidding ourselves, suggesting this is intimidating action and a ploy by one NBL team to win games in an unsportmanlike manner, seriously?

Or am I reading this thread wrongly?

Now check this out, and you will see what real intimidation is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEXF78SREnM

Reply #498942 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

Bear: I was being sarcastic to the extreme. Someone last year in these forums complained about it, even Boti did. I think its a little crass, but its pretty harmless. Its far more likely going to cause outrage that its women gyrating again for a male sport etc ...

Reply #499002 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

When I first saw it I thought that's a bit of poor taste, but having seen it often now pretty much think its just silly and also a little crass brings the entertainment down to a poor level IMHO.

Reply #499005 | Report this post

Ano  
Years ago

perfectly fine with it. whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Reply #499044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If any other club did it, it would be lauded as innovative and parochial and OMG all the LOLZ!! Perth do it and people find reasons to frown upon it.

Reply #499049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Replacements, great flick :)

Reply #499054 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754