Train
Years ago

NBL Tips Round 3

R3 is a nightmare to tip. Only game i think is a certain is the Cats V Kings. Who you got this week?

Breakers vs Taipans - Breakers by 3 - Wouldn't be surprised if Cairns get the W

36ers vs Hawks - Hawks by 5 - Mitch Creek is out, Ervin against his old team.

Wildcats vs Kings - Cats by 15 - Perth has not been good to Kings in recent years

Crocs vs United - United by 1 - Tough call, could go either way.

Hawks vs Breakers - Breakers by 3 - Heart says Hawks but logic says NZ are too good at the moment

Topic #35719 | Report this topic

Cats b2b  
Years ago

If perth keep putting up netball scores they ain't gona make the top 4. Nz and hawks to split the double both to win the hm games and lose on the road and crocs to do it under the patio in croc land and perth to get syd may be? Like i said any team can keep up when u score 69 points a game.

Reply #499149 | Report this post

Ano  
Years ago

Breakers by 3
Hawks by 6
Wildcats by 12
United by 4
Breakers by 5

Reply #499150 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

What's the story with Markovic's hamstring?

Reply #499154 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Nz v cns NZ at home by 6
Adel v hawks Hawks especially with Creek out.
Perth v Syd perth should win 12+
Tvl v melb Melb to win
Hawks v nz very close but NZ just.

Reply #499155 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Havent heard anything Paul, but even pre injury he looked overweight and sluggish, despite talk of him coming into the season in shape for once.

He's carrying around all that extra weight, it's no wonder his ankles are screwed and now this.

Reply #499156 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #499159 | Report this post

Wonders  
Years ago

In the presser post-Adelaide game, Dennis said they're nursing him. It would tighten up during games and they'd have to take him out to loosen up his back and glutes. Not a tear though.

Reply #499160 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I'm throwing bricks at the moment, but here I go:

Breakers vs Taipans - MOTR. Breakers by a dodgy call. If Cairns get a Win, then mortgage the house and place a bet.
36ers vs Hawks - Hawks by 2 - With Mitch Creek out and Ervin against his old team, this will be massive, but looking for Joey to burst a vein and the guys to lift.
Wildcats vs Kings - Cats by 20
Crocs vs United - United by 8
Hawks vs Breakers - =MOTR. A win to the Hawks against the Sixers will see them on cloud 9. I think the Breakers are on fire, so Breakers by 8

Reply #499163 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Apparently Marko was in good shape in pre-season, perhaps his training has been limited by the injury and he's lost a bit of condition? Townsville are a completely different team with him firing.

Reply #499169 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Breakers
Hawks
Wildcats
Crocs
Breakers

Reply #499273 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

0/2 so far....really having a hard time predicting teams this year :/ really didn't see Cairns and 36ers winning som comfortably.

Reply #499393 | Report this post

Venom  
Years ago

No Marko - Crocs will find it hard to win without him vs a recovering SD/Tomlinson combo. Gladness is basically over rated IMO - even if he doesn't score, he should be working off the ball and he doesn't. His blocks look like random swats for the most part. King Conklin will again dictate if Crocs win or lose.

If Perth dont beat Kings then you may as well say Cairns will be 5-0 and perfect on...oh... Cant see Kings going beyond their violet crumble reputation.

Gong to take NZ by a few - where the gong just missed coming over the top of Cairns, NZ dont have the same defence to give them a chance against a rampant Ervin/Carson run in the 4th.

Reply #499419 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Train... your tipping... bro... /facepalm

Reply #499515 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Was 5/6 last week . But like I said at the moment a lot of games can go either way

Reply #499516 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:10 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754