Anonymous
Years ago

NBA Game Time app on Apple TV

Does anyone know if NBA Game Time on Apple TV streams in HD and also if NBA TV is available through it?

Topic #35781 | Report this topic

Dave  
Years ago

NBA TV is if you have the premium subscribtion. If you have high speed internet and have the applet tv box out of the way of interference you will get a very good quality picture but it is just sort of full high def.

I have used it through a 70 inch screen for the last 2 years and besides occasional times where my net slows down can fault it, and i am very picky on picture quality etc.

Reply #500582 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Can also use your ps4 or ps3 if you have one, but cant get nba tv.

Reply #500593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm happy with mine, it goes through a projector onto a 110 inch screen. But it's not quite hd

Reply #500595 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

Last night the highlight reels only played for 1 second on mine. Did this happen to anyone else? Are highlights also part of the subscription service?

Reply #500609 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

anyone else have the problem that the new schedule of games havent come up on their game time app using appletv?

i use appletv to watch nbatv but stream from my ipad with gametime app to watch games. im hoping it changes soon.

Reply #500614 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Phil, I do the same but haven't encountered any problems.

Reply #500621 | Report this post

Michael  
Years ago

there is an update..mine was doing it also..update it you should be fine

Reply #500639 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

If the update doesn't work (didn't for me)reset to factory settings, sorted mine out

Reply #500672 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:57 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754