Cobra
Years ago

All time NBL Coach win/loss records

As I was quite successful with my last query (thanks again PeterJohn), I figured I would try again with a similar query.

Anyone happen to have the All time coaching records document that used to be on the NBL website? Like the other document, the link is no longer active.

No big loss if no one has it. I used to have it, but it was deleted as well for some reason.

Topic #35810 | Report this topic

AussiePride  
Years ago

I remember some of the detail.

Any coach that has played Kevin White for crucial stretches of a game (Below 40% Win Record)

The above plus allowing Kevin White to shoot 3's during that crucial stretch. (Take another 10% off)

Reply #501082 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

AussiePride I am going to buy you his Jersey! :P

Reply #501086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stop hating on Kevin White, he is a quality guy, works his ring off for the team and club. Is a glue guy for this team and would be worse off without him.

This is why you keyboard warriors are clueless of the game.
The reason Kevin was shooting 3's on Saturday night was because your so called better and higher paid players couldn't create or make a play within 20sec of the shot clock and Kev was the only one who worked hard enough to get himself open and had to shoot. Would you rather a 30-40% chance of a shot going in or just have Kev hold the ball for the shot clock to expire?

The team you have on the floor is because you have such a bad reputation within the industry you struggle to secure any Australian talent.

Kody Ellis - Horrible
Cadee - Role bench player
Brandt - HAHAHA
Duniker - HAHAHA
Joyce - HAHAHA

Only player with any value is Madgen, and why he sticks around is cause they pay him a MAX contract.

Reply #501142 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Hey Anon, Stop hating on the rest of the team!!

Look, I have nothing against Kevin White. He is what he is and is 100 times a better player than I ever was. But any system that has Kevin shooting 3's when the game is on the line does not deserve any respect whatsoever. You are better off Madgen taking a contested shot or get it to Garlep on the block period.

My hate is for the system. It just happens to be Kevin with the ball when the system fails.

Reply #501163 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

There is a reason why Kevin White is the only player open when the shot clock runs down & it's not because he has to work hard to get that way.

Reply #501165 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:17 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754