Spinner
Years ago

R4 Player of the Week: Adam Gibson

Well deserved after his (almost double double) performance last Sunday. 34 points, 9 assists and 6 steals.

Topic #35829 | Report this topic

Darryl  
Years ago

Well deserved.

Reply #501529 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Don't forget the 6 Boards! and 69% FG. FULL BEAST MODE

Reply #501532 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

I think this is one the best individual performances I can remember seeing in the NBL. Particularly when you take into account the defensive ability of CJ backed up by the sensational rim protection that Ibekwe offers.

I'm thinking I would have to go back to Robert Rose to see those all round figures.

Reply #501541 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Wish Gibson played at this intensity all the time. Sometimes it seems he waits too much for the game to progress.

Reply #501546 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Well done to Gibbo. A Captain's game and a birthday present to himself.

I get the feeling Gibbo is very much a confidence player. His first 3 was awesome and when I saw that I thought "yes, this is going to be his day" When he misses the first couple I think he withdraws a little bit into his shell.

The only turtle in R4 was a ninja turtle

Reply #501548 | Report this post

crusty  
Years ago

What a treat to see this game live! I almost didn't wnat to go to it but what game to see!! I feel there are many more exciting games waiting to happen.

Reply #501550 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

Good call... even if he is a 36er :P

Reply #501551 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Adam deserves it. I think he is capable of doing that WAY more often. He just needs license to do it. Let him free Joey!

Reply #501554 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

It is not Joey hold Gibson back, it is Gibbo himself, watch the Brock Motum press conference as it is alluded to in there.

Reply #501557 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

he waits on american import pg

Reply #501578 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

port power coach,hinkley, at sixers training today;'their training is intense from start to finish and we'd like ours to get like that,one day.
'

Reply #501593 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Gibbo proved last Sunday that when the mood takes him, he can take control of a game of basketball. Problem is that the mood doesn't always seem to be there.

Well deserved being the PotW though. Hopefully we see a lot more of the same before this season ends.

Reply #501630 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:53 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754