annon
Years ago

Jazz v Cavs

Exum and Jingles showing that playing for your team pays off. What are everyones thought ?

Topic #35842 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Here's the footage of Ingles' inbounds pass at the end to Hayward for the game-winner. And includes Exum's funny run onto the court at the end:

Reply #501719 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Great win!

Reply #501727 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

for the original poster can you please refrain from putting a spoiler in the title.

it is an easy thing to do.

i watched the game live , but there would be many people who have work and family commitments to could hold them from watching the game until a following afternoon or so.

in the future simply titling the thread jazz vs cavs would be enough to let people know what the thread is about , and set off alarm bells for anyone planning on watching it to avoid the thread. including a spoiler in the thread title takes any decision away from someone.

Reply #501731 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

good work re-titling thread isaac

i think the jazz win was built on their passing. always players off the ball moving which forced opponents to switch or gamble and leave players open.

im always noticing coaches say "move the ball".

i think more appropriately they should be saying "if you move , the ball moves"

ie , every player on offense who doesnt have the ball should be moving , constantly , finish one run , and start another.

if anyone watched the gsw v clips game they would have seen passing/offensive player movement was probably the biggest factor in deciding that game too.

Reply #501737 | Report this post

-  
Years ago

haywards been in awesome form

Reply #501751 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

That's what I love about basketball, that's what I love about the NBA...

Reply #501756 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Sorry for no spoiler - was titled Jazz vs Cavs and didn't mention the win. sorry.

Reply #501797 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:22 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754