Anon
Years ago

NBL TV Issues (No spoilers please- Cats vs United)

Hi

Is everyone else's NBL.TV not working for United vs Cats?

No spoilers please, I just want to confirm it isn't just me.

Today's other games work fine but no action for the Cats game.

Topic #35860 | Report this topic

Slopernator  
Years ago

Same here, game kicks in around the 40min mark on the video. NBL TV strikes again...

Reply #502026 | Report this post

Betty Leadfoot  
Years ago

Tried to watch the full replay of the Sixers Kings game and it starts at 3:40 to go in the second.

Hoping the NBL will have something better next season.

Reply #502053 | Report this post

Mathew  
Years ago

im still waiting for the replay to become available on ipad. Its still saying 'coming soon' 24 hours later. Grrr

Reply #502138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You really don't know the result of a game that was played yesterday?

That is amazing in 2014.

Reply #502139 | Report this post

Mathew  
Years ago

I have since found out due to not bothering with nbl tv anymore... But on holidays, so no facebook, no emails, lots of sightseeing.

Reply #502164 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Ipad. There is your problem.

Reply #502166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That isn't the only missing footage:

Kings Hawks first half wasn't shown live, they had a coming soon screen during the entire first half then when video came through at the beginning it was a Belgian football match not NBL. Morons at Perform absolute morons.

Reply #502411 | Report this post

sportsfan  
Years ago

hey i just thought id sign up and trail the 14 days see if its been better than the other years & its the same i have cable internet at home all the other of wnba or nba or anything else i have live streamed is good how can even a reply of a game have shit picture

Reply #502771 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:07 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754