Anonymous
Years ago

Bogut Vs Spurs

Anyone watching this game able to shed light on why Bogut has not hit the court in the last?
Injured again? Coach not happy with his effort?
Seems unusual but then again he seems to regularly disappear against the best bigs.
I'm not watching it so obviously could be wrong but I would have thought he would be worth some time in the last

Topic #35875 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

seems like a lineup with him not on the floor was working better

Reply #502408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I could accept that except they started the quarter 8 down and look like finishing it 15 down.

Reply #502410 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

San Antonio's five bigs combined for 29 points out of a total 113, and 5 offensive rebounds.

Perhaps Kerr felt Bogut's post and interior defense wasn't a necessity at that point in the game? Golden State had lost the previous three quarters and almost broke even in the last.

Reply #502413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mo Speights was playing well and so Kerr didn't want to take him off.

Reply #502419 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

it was to do with how san antonio was running the pick and roll bogut wasn't coming out and the spurs players were getting wide open mid range jump shots. Speights also made some offensive plays in the quarter.

Reply #502486 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Some crazy stat that they brought up on league pass... GSW are 2-23 or something close to that in their last 25 games vs SA.

Reply #502580 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:02 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754