Paul
Years ago

Knox not competing in SEABL in 2015

Big news but probably not really surprising given their well documented financial troubles.

http://www.seabl.com.au/index.php?id=257&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=10039&cHash=7a43244a61

Topic #35943 | Report this topic

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Already covered in the seabl 2015 thread.
Haters gonna hate

Reply #503509 | Report this post

Bouncey  
Years ago

Sad but necessary decision, let's hope it's only a 1 or 2 year hiatus at best.

That being said (and without the haters jumping in) are there any players, Men or Women who will be picked up by other clubs.

Or have any already gone to other clubs that you know of?

Reply #503544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Women's program have a stronger junior base, there's only a few in the Men's team that are Juniors.
Those good enough will find homes at other SEABL programs id imagine and possibly come back if or when they return.

Reply #503553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just found out that Casey and Melbourne Basketball Associations actually made enquiries about taking their place

Reply #503726 | Report this post

Billy Hoyle  
Years ago

Where'd you hear that anon ?
Considering the requirements for seabl, money, venue etc, both clubs wouldn't meet criteria I'd have thought ?
Unless Melbourne play out of msac show court ?
I can't see them (particularly Casey) ticking enough boxes surely...

Reply #503742 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Plus new teams need both Men and Women's teams for SEABL entry now.

Reply #503744 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:45 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754