LC
Years ago

Round 7: Taipans vs Hawks

Cairns are on a 3-game losing streak after winning 6 straight to open the season. The 'Gong are on a 9 game losing streak and boast a league-worst 1-9 record.

Who wins?

Surely Cairns finally right the ship, or do the Hawk's finally find a win to win? I reckon the snakes by 6.

Preview: Sputtering Snakes to host lowly Hawks in crucial clash

Topic #35955 | Report this topic

Darryl  
Years ago

Cairns will snap losing streak and win comfortably.

Reply #503743 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I agree, Cairns should get this one comfortably.

Reply #503750 | Report this post

Greybuoy  
Years ago

Neither team could be happy with that one.

Reply #503804 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Was nice to see a close game, it's been a while. Wilbekin can't buy a bucket at the moment.

Reply #503826 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Another game, another 'fight' going completely unpunished. I'm not saying loughton didn't deserve it, but ballinger's attack on him should have resulted at least in a tech. Players are getting frustrated and it's showing, the refs and management need to do something before there's another elbow to the throat incident where someone might get seriously hurt.

Reply #503827 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

If Cairns don't get past Perth next week they will be in danger of slipping back to the pack.
Wilbiken has slipped back too.

Reply #503828 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:58 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754