Blowout Troll
Years ago

Anyone know of a site

Anyone know of a site where I can find the historical NBL scores including box scores?

Say for the last 20 years?

Thanks

Topic #35965 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

How does this grab you champ?

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=0-189-0-0-0

Reply #503877 | Report this post

Blowout Troll  
Years ago

Nice, that you Jack

Reply #503879 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

No worries, always try to help!

Reply #503883 | Report this post

Cobra  
Years ago

I'm putting all the historical stats into a spreadsheet and making it look a hell of a lot better to look at. Will include all time leaders in all statistical areas.

You will find that the NBL have decided that Larry Davidson who played at the beginning of the NBL is the same guy who is currently playing for the Hawks. That ticks me off because they aren't the same guy. Real shame because there are possibly more cases of this (haven't come across any yet).

I wish the NBL had a website like this:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/

Reply #504041 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

I have every season / player stats in excel going back to 1979. Don't reinvent the wheel. ;)

Reply #504044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cobra create a site like that then. Too many NBL fans "wish" but no one will take up the slack ending up in a poor choice of NBL related websites on the internet. Everyone is waiting for someone else to do something which doesn't happen.

Reply #504169 | Report this post

Cobra  
Years ago

Who said I am reinventing the wheel? The NBL are slack, so I am putting it into a format that I like, for my own records :|

As for getting a website, I am actually working on that. I am getting the stats first, then I will get it up online. Can't say when that will happen, got a long way to go.

We do have our first baby coming soon, so that is going to take up most of my time.

Reply #504181 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:39 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754