Speed44
Years ago

ESPN NBA Scoreboard not updating for me

I love the ESPN NBA Scoreboard, have used it for years. The last 4 days though, the auto-update feature hasn't been working for me.

Just curious if this is happening to anyone else, or is something wrong on my end. Have updated Flash, tried turning off ad-blocker and firewalls etc, but nothing seems to work.

Any tech heads out there who may know what is wrong?

Topic #35969 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

Has been on and off for me too. Saw something on ESPN site about technical issues. Had to manually calculate my fantasy scores. The travesty!

Reply #503987 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

It's weird though, as my fantasy team page (also on ESPN) updates live perfectly well, as does the standings page. Just seems to be the Scoreboard page only. You'd think they'd all operate on the same "auto update" feature?

Not that I remotely know what I'm talking about.

Reply #503988 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:25 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754