Naph
Years ago

SMC Gaels (and other WCC) free, on demand videos

As far as I know this season is the first year that games have been made available free and on demand.

I have no idea which games will be posted and how long it will continue, but if you're interested in college basketball, this is a pretty cool development.

http://www.thew.tv/videos

Topic #36021 | Report this topic

Bear  
Years ago

Thanks for link Naph, this isn't hard to do in the internet age, I hope it is something that expands across all college divisionss in the U.S. and here for our NBL and SEABL etc...

Reply #505052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Emmett Naar runs the point for the Gaels. Dane Pineau is in the rotation. Jock Landale gets minutes here and there. SMC also has Kyle Clark, Tanner Krebs, and Jordan Hunter, all playing for the current Emus squad, signed to play for the Gaels next season. For the year after that, Harry Froling, Tom Wilson, and Dejan Vasiljevic are all in the mix to sign with the Gaels.

Free SMC game streams is a great development for any Aussie basketball fan who likes the college game. There is a good chance there will be more Gael players from Oz on the team than from the states in two years.

Reply #505064 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Some great and currently free coverage provided by some of the college conferences is a boon to Aussie college hoops fans.

You can also check out the Big Sky and America East conferences for games featuring Eastern Washington, Albany and Hartford who also boast an array of Aussies on their rosters as some quick examples.

Reply #505101 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:45 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754