Jack Toft
Years ago

R9: Crocs v Sixers

There are some serious questions in life, such as. "what do you want to do with your life?" “does my bum look big in this dress?”, “how many drink have you had tonight before getting in your car, Sir?”, “what are your intentions with my daughter?”

Tonight, the Crocs will ask a very serious question to the Sixers “do you want to play finals?” It's a pretty simple question, but not only do the Sixers need to answer that question, but answer it so emphatically the rest of the league know their intentions. This is game 1 of the Sunshine Swing and the Sixers must get at least one of these games. To go 0-2 means they would need to work harder than Bill Cosby’s PR team. It saddens me there are Hoopsters with little baby girls who have never experienced a Sixers victory in their short lifetime. That needs to change.

I think the Sixers can answer that question, but before they do, let’s look at those Crocs. Conklin is continuing on his good form from last season and is their leading scorer. But who is in support of the Blockadile? Blanchfield has followed up his great season from last year too with another and is surely the dangerman in green. He’s shooting 90% FT, so better no foul him when things are tight. Crikey, I’m looking forward to see how the Sixers tame that wild Croc. Steindl and Markovic round out the Crocs players averaging over 10 ppg.

It’s a different Sixers team from when they last met. In that game the scoring was shared around and a great 3rd quarter set the Sixers up for a 14 point win. Between then and now, the Sixers have had injuries, changed imports and had more issues to deal with than the Palmer United Party. So far, they have been winless with Brock Motum and for them to answer the Croc’s question in the affirmative, the Sixers and Motum needs to use their head - can he phone his friend Tommy?

This is a must win game for the Sixers and I think if they are disciplined enough, then this is their game. Go you Sixers!

Topic #36025 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Q: Why aren't they just resting Markovic entirely? Surely playing 15 mpg isn't helping his injury, or the team. He needs to lose some weight and get that hammy right.

Really strange injury management approach.

Reply #505111 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

And I think the Crocs need to answer that same question, Jack. Similar records, both teams underperforming.

Reply #505112 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Mick, it was even more strange a few games ago when they played NZ in NZ.

Markovic didn't play the 1st and 2nd quarter yet was thrust into the game in the 3rd.

I found that decision very odd - why come on in the 3rd when the game was already slipping away. Surely if he was going to come on, you would think it would be in the 1st quarter.

Reply #505113 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Mick, agree! The Crocs have a few hard questions to answer too!

Reply #505116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

isnt it tomorrow night?

Reply #505122 | Report this post

Wonders  
Years ago

Jack, your previews are absolute gold man. Keep em up!

Mick, every week we ask Dennis about Marko's injury and he says the same thing. "It's a real shame", "nothing we can do" etc. I'd rule out any conflict between he and Dennis because Markovic plays the end of games. The only conclusion I can draw is it's one of those injuries where total rest isn't exactly going to fix the problem. Don't quote me but Loughton had something like that with his groin a couple years ago and Fearne had the same kind of approach with minutes. He's clearly not 100% at all though, literally registered zero stats in eight minutes against Cairns Sunday. With his rotation atm, he misses the whole first half and comes on about halfway through the third quarter probably just to give Mitch/Mirko a rest more than anything.

You have to feel for the Crocs though, with Marko healthy and the growth of Vinnie they're a top four team. As Dennis said in a recent presser, the three people running the show are 23 , 21 and 19 years old so you have to hand it to em for the job they're doing.

Reply #505132 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I feel like if they just shut him down the moment he got hurt he would be in better shape by now than he currently is. They had a very curious approach to PC's injury last year as well.

Something isn't right.

Reply #505136 | Report this post

Wonders  
Years ago

Yeah there was much more to that PC thing

Reply #505137 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Yeah totally, which is why I just left it at "curious", but outwardly it's the same thing: a guy is playing who is clearly hurt, and he's neither helping his team or getting any healthier.

Reply #505141 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

If the Sixers lose this one would be safe to say that, they are a bottom 2 team this year?

Reply #505161 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If they lose this, you'd be wondering who they plan to beat to accrue wins. Wollongong in Adelaide? Need to own the home floor and pick off others on the road.

Reply #505162 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Guys there is much more than a hamstring injury - check out @veggleton's tweet today!

Reply #505166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will there be a press release or any further information come out?

Reply #505170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I work in media and haven't seen a press release all season...

Reply #505175 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did anyone see the Ch7 local news about Steve's 'injury'?

Reply #505177 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

The game is indeed tomorrow Jack. Oops

Reply #505194 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Is that premature Jack....??

Reply #505195 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The irony of Harry being able to correct someone else on their incorrect information...

Reply #505196 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I write it as is it gameday

Reply #505203 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

If Markovic is suffering from personal issues then I wish him the best in his recovery.

A healthy Markovic makes the Crocs so much more dangerous and fun to watch.

God only knows the Crocs need as much product on the court as possible to drum up support.

Reply #505205 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Shame you didn't correct the first person that raised it.
Trouble here is that there is so much incorrect information that purports to be true.
Anonymous' like you are so gullible that's the problem.

Reply #505217 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

So anywaysssss, 6ers in a mini upset by 10. Crocs gave it there all against the Taipans and came up short. Ive been up and down on this one, but just as you count the hers out, and rightly so, they always win the ones they shouldn't. Same won't be said against Cairns, but thats a different story.

Reply #505286 | Report this post

Wonders  
Years ago

Reckon it'll be a breakout game for Motum and Sixers to get up like they did in Round 1

Reply #505294 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whats the pick?

Reply #505296 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Sixers have to get a win eventually so I'm going with them by 7.

Reply #505298 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Anyone interested in knowing the 1/4 time score?

Reply #505305 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Sixers doing well after trailing by 6 in the first now leading 22-17. Quarter time.

Reply #505306 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Adelaide 1/4 time stats:

Assists: Creek 2, Wilson 1
Rebounds: Wilson 5, Schenscher 2, Motum 2

Starting 5 was Wilson/Gibson/Creek/Petrie/Schenscher

Reply #505307 | Report this post

formosa  
Years ago

over reffing much?
both sides.
can see why the CEO left, the refs ruin a game.

Reply #505311 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Wilson not hogging the ball is making a huge difference to everyones body language and input! Not a flashy eye catching first half, but always nice to grind out a lead in a feral environment at the half.

Also some positives with Motum, A works with him off the bench, B great character to come out and score 11 in a half as opposed to cracking the shits! C'mon 6ers, can still give this season a shake!

Reply #505312 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Adel 41 - Crocs 77 1/2 time. Adel lead by as many as 10...

Reply #505314 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

The lead has been trimmed by 1 but the 36ers lead 41-37 at half time.

A fairly even second period with the refs being whistle happy. Hopefully we come out with a better second half attitude than we had last week against the Kings.

Assists: Creek 3, Gibson 2, Wilson, Schenscher, Motum 1
Rebounds: Wilson 5, Petrie 4, Schenscher, Motum, Teys & Anthony 3
Blocks: Schenscher 1

Adelaide are 7/12 from the FT line but we're 0-8 from outside (the Crocs are 11/18 and 4/10 on those). Our worst offender at the FT line is Teys (1/4).

Schenscher and BJ have 3 fouls each, Gibbo, Wilson, Teys and Motum 2 each. No Croc has more than 2 personal fouls.

We can win this one.

Reply #505315 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Joey Wright calls a time out after losing the lead.
Crocs so far 9-2.

Reply #505316 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Schenscher on 4 fouls......

Watching this game at the RSL Stadium reminds me of the old days when teams played out of tin sheds.

Reply #505317 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Adelaide must get wins against Townsville and Wollongong and hope for some upsets to havd a chance this year.

Reply #505318 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Great to see basketball going back to their original roots that made it so popular.
Currently Adel9 str8. Motum scoring 15 so far.

Reply #505319 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Blachfield rolls ankle. How bad unsure Adel / crocs all ties up. 54 all.

Reply #505320 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

While Motum isn't starring so much, tonight seems to be an improvement on his previous 4 games.

Peach is having his best 1/4 in a while too.

Reply #505321 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

The PC 3 at the death of the 3rd is potentially HUGE! Man I wish he was utilised better, he is a gamer!!!

Reply #505323 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Townsville 69
Sixers 64

Reply #505324 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Crawford with a 3 on the buzzer has reduced Townsville's lead to just 5 (69-64) with one period left.

The third continues to be Adelaide's bogey period. We were outscored 32-23.

Reply #505325 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

69 / 64 adel trailling. 3 on the buzzer by Crawford for his first score of the night to keep them just in the hunt.

Reply #505326 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Crawf has undone his 3 by throwing a bad pass for a turnover, fouling and then stepping out of bounds, killing our first two offensive sets and gifting the Crocs a 3 point play.

Peach is keeping us in this right now.

Reply #505327 | Report this post

formosa  
Years ago

LOve Wilson; gotta take every shot possible even when double teamed.

and that was the game

Reply #505328 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Right now Adel looking like losing. 4 mins to go in the 3rd. 80 - 74 to the Crocs.

Reply #505330 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Oh FFS........

Reply #505332 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

6 in a row. Lose tomorrow night and we're 1 game away from equalling the two 8 game losing streaks we had under Marty Clarke.

The second half of a game is currently not Adelaide's friend right now.

Reply #505333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ugly basketball, terrible defence to give up 55 in a half, poor turnovers - very dissapointing.

Reply #505334 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Wilson needs to go, then again fuck it season is done, keep him and let him et his stats for the next gig. RIP 36ers

Reply #505335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

weak as piss adelaide

Reply #505337 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Also, side note those Crocs polos are flat out disrespectful to fashion.

Reply #505338 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Adelaide's inept second halves continue.

This season is now dangerously close to being a write off, if it isn't already.....

Outscored 59-43 in the second half after leading at 1/4 and 1/2 time.

Reply #505340 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Oh ok Wilson is even hogging the after game interviews. I mean seriously who gets interviewed from the losing team after a game haha FML

Reply #505342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't be much fun wearing a 36ers uniform right now.

There was a fair bit of pressure to push for the title once Brock was signed.

It doesn't look like anyone on the squad is having any fun at all.

A Hawks win looks unlikley now, although a suprise win from them would have the race for the wooden spoon back on.

Reply #505343 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Defence terrible! Sack someone

Reply #505344 | Report this post

formosa  
Years ago

id keep Wilson, let him do his magical bullshizen and forward n back crap. according to some, he's the general. no thanx.
think im gonna bet against them from now on.
cant even get a W for creeky in game 100

Reply #505345 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

Sixers blew it big time. The season is all but over for them, really needed this one doubt they can beat Cairns.
Wonder what Joey's record losing streak is

Reply #505346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36ers don't defend the 3pt line well enough or shoot well enough from there themselves (minus the NZ game when they didn't miss).

If Jamar is going to play he needs to be off the ball. He isn't a point guard. Just a small shooting guard.

Teys seems to have the best ability to make reads/plays out of the pick n roll (which they don't run enough of).

Reply #505347 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Joey now under the pump.

Reply #505349 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Time to axe daly and play Sam johns, daly only getting development player seconds and getting donuts on the stats sheets, had his chance hasnt taking advantage time to cut him lose

Reply #505353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only one answer is to go back to those 2 good wins and get that team back on. Sack Wilson and Motum, bring back DQ and Ritchie. What the hell is going wrong ??? Unbelievable...

Reply #505354 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Gibbo showed some life in the last couple of minutes. Problem was that for the first 38 he looked clinically dead.

Wilson's team leading 18 points looked ok, but in the last when we needed quick movement and scores he danced around at the top of the key so much without looking for team mates that the Crocs forwards were able to get inside and block his drives.

Schenscher was largely ineffective thanks to the whistle happy refs. Sometimes it seems that all an opposition player has to do is bump into him and he's called for a foul.

Peach had his best game in a while. When he was subbed out on 4 fouls early in the last, we fell apart.

Brock Motum was ok tonight, at least he was better than he's been lately. But I think his D is a bit more suspect than what people give him credit for.

In his 100th game, Mitch Creek was one of our better players in the first. Sadly wasn't sighted much in the second half where he seemed to a bench spectator for the most part.

All in all it was a very disappointing effort in the second half from Adelaide. And the sad thing is that Townsville weren't THAT good, we were just shocking.

On the plus side, Brett Maher is commentating in Perth tonight. Good to see Ten recognising his mic talents (an NBL game without Carfino calling a "Euro-step"....we've all dreamed about it but never thought it would happen).

Reply #505356 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

As I've said time and time again following previous games, its the DEFENCE.

That's the issue plain and simple. 94 points given up this time..that adds to the 90s and 100s they've been giving up for the last how many games.

You have to remember the NZ game was an outlier because they shot the hell out of it. When they shoot normal %s they lose because they can't defend a deck chair.

Reply #505357 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

MACDUB, I wish I could but I can't argue with you lol. Our defence in the second half was shocking.

Reply #505360 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Sorry Holden, wasn't a direct response to your post. I agree with your comments.

Reply #505363 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Adelaide out rebounded Townsville 42-33.

Townsville shot at 49% (33/68), Adelaide 43% (33/76).

Townsville shot 44% from outside (8/18), Adelaide 24% (4/17).

Townsville shot FT's at 67% (22/33), Adelaide 64% (14/22).

Adelaide scored 48 points in the paint, the Crocs scored 36.

Townsville scored 13 points from turnovers, Adelaide scored 6.

Adelaide had 12 turnovers to the Crocs 9.

Reply #505364 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

No need to apologise mate, I was just saying I wish I could argue lol.

Reply #505365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it time to start Booing yet? I love a good Boo!

Reply #505369 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Sack Daly and a DP player will achieve what exactly? Bring back DQ too, Maybe Cj as well?
How about fix the problems. Make no mistake the 6'ers are spending big and right now lost to the 2nd worst team this season. Nuff said.

Reply #505371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Harry Hackrein that's gotta be one of the funniest names on this site.
How was your bet Harry Hackrein?

Reply #505372 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Great thanks!!! Glad you care. ;)

Reply #505374 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Aren't Adelaide the 2nd worst team?

Reply #505377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perhaps Harry Hackrein is saying the 36ers lost to themselves in an intraclub scrimmage.

Reply #505379 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

No, don't sack Daly, sack Wilson, bring in a decent 3 man with range, and insert Daly to the main rotation, for fucks sake it isn't rocket science!

Reply #505380 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Just bring Wilson off the bench as they won't cut him now. Let Gibbo run the show, and Wilson can do his instant offence thing when Gibbo sits, not a perfect solution but might give more team balance.

Reply #505385 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Wilson is not the problem, yes he has imperfections in his game, but overall he is of more value to the team than not.

Defence is the problem.

Why do you guys keep overlooking the 93.5 points conceded / game like its...'oh well..thats just the Sixers'?

Focus on the main glaring issue first then sweat the small stuff.

Reply #505387 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

The 36ers defence is a big problem right now. We have some guys who are rated as good defenders (Creek, Gibbo, Teys), but letting opposition teams score 93 points a game doesn't say much for team defence let alone individual defence. But there are other problems as well.

I hope he starts proving me wrong soon but I'm still not sold on Brock Motum. Offensively he's not as good as DJ was, and while the word is that his defence is better I'm yet to see it. I can understand the 36ers letting DJ go and not wanting to stand in the way of his career, but personally I wish he was still suiting up for Adelaide.

Right now Adelaide doesn't have a focal point in its offence. Wilson tries to be and is leading the team in scoring, but the problem is that he tends to forget that he has talented team mates who can also score. When he's on the court he's the one doing most of the scoring and taking most of the shots. When he's on the bench is when his team mates are scoring. As a PG sure he should be taking some shots, but he should be creating more for his team mates.

Wilson's selfish play with the ball in his hands is a problem. Gibbo going missing for 95% of a game is a problem. Our continued lack of defence against 3 point shots is a problem. The lack of plays to get our better shooters open looks is a problem. Playing the second half of a game with little or no urgency is a problem. I could go on but what's the point?

The Adelaide 36ers have problems. I just hope they figure out how to fix them by the time they take the court tonight against Cairns. Not holding my breath though.

What in the hell is happening with this team???

Reply #505388 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Recap: Crocs bounce back, bite 36ers

Gladness was arguably the pick of the dominant Crocs foursome, finishing with an almighty 19 points on 8-12 shooting, 14 rebounds and 4 blocked shots. He was simply unstoppable, an impenetrable force on both ends of the court. He physically dominated Luke Schenscher, limiting him to 2 points on 1-5 shooting and had him in foul trouble early.

Reply #505393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sixers in big trouble. Lose tonight they're done. their defence is shocking!

Reply #505395 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

It is not just the defence. It its the basics. not getting basics right will give opposition lots of chances to score. Sixers missed quite a few free throws early, should of been up by more. Their decision making in the paint is terrible, when double teamed, hopeless at finding open man. They miss LAYUPS, (teys again missed an easy reverse). They rush isolation plays, etc, etc.
Usually getting the basics wrong is lack of confidence and trying too hard. When Motum first arrived against Kings he had good instinct to shoot. Now very hesitant. Gibbo was shooting, now hardly jacking up anything. Is it instruction from coach to run the play all the way through even if opening for shot occurs, and are they worried about being benched/blasted if they miss?
I would like to see rotations stop and 5 players left on court as much as possible with only 1 player getting swapped at a time.

Reply #505400 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Lc agreed gladness was outstanding and played his best game of the season, some of those blocks were volleyball spikes. But the big difference for me was markovic, the crocs were looking stagnate on offense in the first half when markovic wasn't playing a lot and Norton was struggling. The second half markovic got the crocs offense rollng either hitting a bucket or finding a team mate for an open look, just seemed to change the momentum.

This has been the crocs biggest issue all season imo, with markovic playing limited minutes due to injury, the point guard duties have been shared with Norton and Djeric who are great but still very young. If you look at the top teams they generally have one or two big contributors at the point.

Reply #505403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daly starting!! Too slow too small, if it was his brother than yeah ok

Reply #505408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sixers have a Runners up hang over, they think they are better than they are.

Reply #505416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Joey now under the pump"

Joey was under the pump from the start of the season. Their was high expectation from management of making the finals this season on the back losing last years GF.

The difference from this year to last is talent. The GF team was talented and therefore Joey didn't have to coach. This years team lack overall talent, a disruption of an import change, no team chemistry, no floor leader, no discipline and more importantly...Joey's lack of coaching.

A true coach knows how to get the best out of a less talented team and implement a defensive plan to makeup for thats lack of offensive.

It is starting to show more each week that Joey isn't a true coach. He's look great when coaching talent but this season is being out coached each week.

We are talking about joey in the same conversation as Marty Clark who IMO is the worst nbl coach ever!

It's clear there are some major issues within the Sixers camp too many to repair without the leadership of the coach.

I suggest the Sixers management start the coaching conversation with Bevo immediately, not Brett Maher.

After this weekend the Sixers will cement themselves as bottom half nbl team with zero hope of making the finals which is unfortunate because the Sixer fans deserve better.

Reply #505418 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

"This years team lack overall talent"

I would disagree. On paper this team should be performing better.

Jamar Wilson, Adam Gibson (Boomer), Anthony Petrie, Brock Motum, Big Luke to go with very handy players like Anthony, Teys, Creek.

You have a good import, two Boomers - one of which nearly made the NBA, an exprrienced NBL vet, a former NBA player, a Tall Black, and two very good players in Creek and Teys.

Reply #505423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MACDUB

Your talent is a representation of your performance! They are not performing and there is no excuse!

Ultimately who is to blame?

Reply #505430 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

Its as if this season is just a filler for some players ( and others) before they move to an expansion team next season.

Reply #505433 | Report this post

Fan-ciful  
Years ago

Oh the heartbreak!

Reply #505434 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

I also disagree that last year's team was better.

Jamar is better with Ervin. Ervin is playing terrible now (likely with injuries) so Jamar is a big upgrade.

On the flip side Motum is a slight step backwards from DJ.

DJ is a better rebounder and scorer and the jury is out that Motum is a better defender.

Crawford for Carter is a straight even swap.

Teys has improved considerably from last year.

Creek's development, though slower than liked, is also coming along.

Overall this team is slightly better, which is good because it is more expensive.

Reply #505435 | Report this post

Fan-ciful  
Years ago

Motum - star and will improve (lol at the hate!)
Gibbo - great player (overated by most 6ers fans but a great player)
Wilson - great player. Coached poorly IMO
Petrie - good ordinary player
Creek, Teys - Heavily overated

Overall the team is performing as the rest of the league would like :)

Reply #505437 | Report this post

bowtie  
Years ago

Sixers can't afford Bevo and Joey considers himself grossly underpaid anyway.

Reply #505439 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Fan-ciful,

Re: the hate directed towards Motum; i don't think anyone disputes his skill and talent. I certainly don't. Yet his behaviour in some games like the constant yapping, trash talk etc. Is tiring and its behaviour like that that makes people hate.

My concern witb Motum is that he looks like a player who hasn't come here to win ball games. He seems like the type of player who is happy to come here and use the league as an intermediary to head back to Europe. He seems content to put up numbers rather than getting Ws. He knows he isn't going to be around long.

Reply #505450 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I thought last night the 36ers were beaten on the sidelines. Yes Gladness and Conklin had big nights, but how many of their points came from Adelaide's press breaking down?

When their halfcourt D was working so well, especially the zone, why would you turn it into a pressing game against a team that presses every day in practice?!

When they were using last year's formula, slow the other team, pack the defence, rebound and run, the 36ers looked really good last night.

If they keep the press for the occasional surprise tonight and play with the same energy as last night I'd give them a good chance of beating Cairns.

Reply #505469 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Teys over-rated? No-one rates him, which is the problem. He's actually one of your best and should be a star of the team. But no doubt ADL will stuff that up and he'll be off to BNE.

Reply #505487 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Crowd: 1389.

Reply #505632 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

I agree MACDUB. Team chemistry is very important, and he's not helping that by thinking about his next job. Or , indifferent attitude may be a factor in his NBA delisting.

Reply #505716 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:48 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754