Solid Moves
Years ago

3SR FM radio interview with Anthony Fisher

Hi all, you can find the link as follows - http://bit.ly/1BlsFkt - to take you to an interview with Wildcats DP Anthony Fisher on Victorian radio..

Yep, thats right. Promoting the Wildcats in Vic.. Says something that United remain exclusive.. Could have sworn that they got rid of the "Tigers" brand to become "Victoria's club" and break the stigma but getting an interview with them was well, I just gave up. Perth on the other hand were brilliant.. It's no wonder why they lead the league in so many areas. Props to them.

Love some feedback.. Obviously Fish isn't a household name yet, but it's always good to promote the development players and this kid has a bright future.

Topic #36093 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What radio station is this for? Probably better to disclose that rather than hide behind the bit.ly link

Reply #506805 | Report this post

Solid Moves  
Years ago

How is it hiding behind the link? If you knew what the link does.. Like track where the views come from, duration of listen etc. then you'd know there's no hiding behind it.. Come join me in the media game, you'll see all of the big stations use it

Reply #506807 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

"Come join me in the media game"

Are you taking applications?

Its disappointing that your home team are not as accomodating you, but bagging them out on a forum may not be a proactive solution.

Hopefully your future work will impress them so much that they'll will be begging to get on.

Reply #506815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The radio station is listed in the link.

Stop deflecting from the fact that United are pathetic for not getting back to a media request.

Reply #506816 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

@Coopz,

When the hell did the NBL get so in demand it can pick and choose radio stations to interview with? If someone wants to give publicity, all clubs should get out there and work it!

Reply #506820 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Could agree more Nath!

Reply #506821 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its 3SR FM. Thank God that mystery has been solved!

Reply #506824 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

^ Spoiler Alert

Reply #506825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you look at the Facebook pages Perth leads it with 75k fans
United 35k
I know Facebook isn't the be all and end all but gives you a good indication of how well Perth promote themselves

Reply #506837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perhaps the radio station interviewing Fisher should be more focused on sports people within the local community when you are working on a community radio station segment.

I am sure the people from that particular community who did listen found it really riveting..... Not !!

Reply #506840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oooh, a "not" joke. Adelaide is so hip.

Reply #506841 | Report this post

FYI  
Years ago

United have existed for less than 12 months and have half Perth's facebook likes.

Nice use of stats to show that a club that has been around since the early 80's is dominating social media...not

Reply #506853 | Report this post

anon - 506805  
Years ago

I dislike bit.ly links as they could be a link to anything.

You know there are other ways of doing analytics and if you don't know that then perhaps you need to stop listening to whoever it is your organisation is paying to do your online "strategy".

I'd never join you in the media game my morals are too high for that

Reply #506854 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey FYI if you have followed the Melbourne tigers they got all of their followers to follow the new United site. And the Tigers only had 40k followers and if I am correct they were around the same time as the wildcats!

Reply #506861 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:42 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754