Zodiac
Years ago

Bogut out indefinitely

Bogut, the Warriors starting center, has had platelet rich plasma therapy on right knee and is out indefinitely, as reported by Monte Poole of CSNBayArea.com and announced by the team Thursday.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/18/andrew-bogut-undergoes-prp-therapy-on-knee-out-indefinitely/

Topic #36113 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stephen A smith had another go at Bogut in the first take show. He seems to think New Zealand is the same as Australia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSf-dRpPBGY

Reply #507189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut out... wow what's new.

Reply #507192 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His agent said although no time frame its similar to Howards and will be back in 4 weeks or so. Not a biggy, team rolling anyways.

Reply #507197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boomers looking unlikely

Reply #507198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boomers was always a pipedream

Reply #507207 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

If I were the Warriors I'd be keeping him out of back-to-backs and non-playoff team games all season long anyway.

Without Bogut they aren't getting out of the 2nd round, with him they are a contender.

Reply #507211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So is he definitely out, or is it still indefinite?

Reply #507228 | Report this post

Josh  
Years ago

I have the same knee problem as bogut tenonitis and chrondomalacia. I haven't been able to even fast walk for over 4 months. Even after having PRP you can be out for over 8 weeks still for tendon to heal. I went from playing 5 times a week to nothing for months and I'm a healthy 18yr old. Don't expect him back anytime soon.

Reply #507249 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

@Josh, I'm curious did your condition set in because of an injury or was it work load? Are you still growing?

Reply #507280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He needs to just retire....seriously he's out more than he's in

Reply #508478 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

Anonymous you are an idiot or troll it is obvious the warriors are managing him to be ready for the playoffs and if the playoffs were on today he would be playing

Reply #508479 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:15 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754