anonymous
Years ago

moneke vs hogerty-doyle NJCAA

Two Australian forwards went head to head as Northeast Nebraska CC played against iowa central on Wednesday. I was fortunate enough to watch the livestream and was not disappointed. This was a remarkable duel . Moneke ended up with 20 points, 16 rebounds and 2 assists whilst hogerty-doyle had 20 points, 14 rebounds and 4 assists. Moneke has always been a star, whereas doyle is virtually unknown. Good luck to both in finding an NCAA school.

Topic #36130 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did laycock from tasmania go? Both he and dhd went to Boguts last year from memory.

Reply #507426 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Laycock heated up in the forst half. Had 23 points no other stand out stats. Crucial turnovers were costly on his behalf but solid representation of Australian talent. Both attended bogut academy.

Reply #507427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moneke has always been a star??? failed to make a state team, attitude very poor and could not do anything in oz due to his poor foot work!!

played well at sub standard school champs - lets not forget he could not make the ACT team at u18 level!

good luck to him if he has improved but his rep in oz is uncoachable!

Reply #507488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I seen Moneke play two years ago and recently and the transformation has been huge, much more then just a dunker now, has a nice post game and range out to three. Also seemed his basketball IQ had made an improvement. Good on him has worked hard

Reply #507508 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess will see if and when he makes it back to Oz solid state league career I guess!

Reply #507532 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Moneke has over 10 division 1offers, making him one of Australia' s most saught after prospect

Reply #507668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moneke's typing again - hope some of those 10 schools speak to his former coaches!

Reply #507688 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:32 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754