Anonymous
Years ago

Perth Wildcats Merchandise

So apparently, Perth turnover about $200k worth of merchandise per year... Seems far fetched until you go to their online store! WOW!

No wonder they lead the league off the floor.

https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&OrgID=5295

Topic #36153 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could never afford their stuff. Bought the boy a season old singlet when they were discounted for clearance. Managed to catch a shirt from the cannon once. Went to a game where they gave out a shirt on every chair. And Muzz Buzz gave away caps with a coffee and my wife nabbed three for one coffee. It helps to have cute kids. We just don't let them speak in public cos it ruins the effect.

Reply #507770 | Report this post

Wildcats80  
Years ago

So another day another negative thread about perth. Go look at afl clubs websites, club merchandise isn't cheap, it's about on par with afl merchandise.

Reply #507777 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i wonder if you can buy the spit the player spat out during the Melbourne perth game

Reply #507784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

negative? I was posting because i was giving them props!

How many different T-Shirts are there! Awesome - and all red

Reply #507791 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

They make a point of having a new game-day t-shirt each home game. Certainly adds up after a while! Good options if you don't want to fork for the full jersey.

Reply #507794 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Hey Wildcats80, brush your shoulder mate, there's a chip sitting there.

Reply #507816 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I think the $100 gift voucher is a bit rich!

:)

Reply #507818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep saw that, Flophage spat out right on court when there was full screen shot of him. Outdoors yes, indoors absolutely not... yuk..

Reply #507830 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

I thought this was a positive based post. Someone is a little sensitive!

Reply #507850 | Report this post

Josh  
Years ago

dont see how there mechandise is expensive? only thing that seems high priced is jerseys, but lets be honest who buys NBL jerseys.. t shirts seem right price, would easily buy there gear if was a perth fan.

Reply #507859 | Report this post

Kendrick Perry  
Years ago

That new championship DVD they are selling for around $200 isn't pricey is it?. Most of that is available freely on Youtube anyway. Rip off prices all round.

Reply #507865 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

If sucker Perth fans are willing to pay for it then good on them. Personally I think the game day t-shirts are great, much more practical and will in the end make more money for the club than jerseys.

Reply #507871 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

That new championship DVD they are selling for around $200

It's not even close to $200.

Most of that is available freely on Youtube anyway

The DVD set runs for 796 minutes.

There is 109 minutes of that footage available on YouTube. The entire 2014 championship game in absolutely horrendous quality, and nine minutes of highlights from 1990.

So no, most of it isn't on YouTube. What is, is significantly lower quality.

Not to mention that free, illegal copies of things being available doesn't mean the actual owners of the content can't charge for it.

Reply #507886 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

"That new championship DVD they are selling for around $200 isn't pricey is it?"

It's $90.
T-Shirts are $20, hardly expensive.

And the WHOLE point about merchandise is that you only buy it if you want it and can afford it.
A dollar raised from merchandise is a dollar less charged for tickets.

Reply #507920 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:20 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754