Bobby Tables
Years ago

Patty Mills returns!

Patty Mills will suit up against Houston tonight for his first game of the season.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/updated-injury-report-12/28/14

He was cleared medically a couple of days ago but Pop held him back. Will be good to see Mills back in action, hopefully he has a smooth return, for the first few games I wouldn't expect much but since Parker is still out, he might see a few more minutes.

Topic #36157 | Report this topic

Darryl  
Years ago

Great to see him back

Reply #507876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Beast mode....

Reply #507882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hate the term beast mode ... It's so shit

Reply #507902 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty gave them exactly what they were missing speed and enthusiasm that you cannot measure on the stat sheet

Reply #507903 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love the beastiness of beast mode!

Reply #507905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly has been in beast mode lately too. Good to see

Reply #507914 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

The Aussies are the best at stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet. They play pure basketball. No ego, pure heart. Righteousness. Real stuff.

Reply #507949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Completely agree Gordon. Look at Delly, Exum, Ingles, Patty and Bogut. They are always doing the 1%ers which matter. The screens, the hard nose defense, the energy and the ability to defer to other players. Real team players.

Reply #507953 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:23 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754