Anonymous
Years ago

Canberra and Frankston yet to sign any men

Canberra and Frankston men's seabl sides are yet to sign anyone new this season. Does anyone know if they have signed anyone yet and should this be of concern?

Topic #36176 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Polk has signed for Blues.

Reply #508215 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Frankston Men have made zero announcements.The place has gone nowhere since Runchey left.All the promises have come to nothing.

Reply #508217 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They've signed both Ryan Broekhoff and David Anderson for 2015. SEABL championship to come.

Reply #508220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Too many want a say on who plays

Reply #508232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The place went no where when Runchey was there over recent years.

Reply #508240 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still going nowhere now...

Reply #508247 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So the summary is some sniper treated this topic, was proved wrong quickly yet still trying to resurrect the "good old days" at Frankston... Remind me when they were?

Reply #508255 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Created*

Reply #508256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I couldn't give a stuff about Frankston BUT the thread title should be modified.

Reply #508259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why? Have either team made any official announcement. I know Polk is signed, but the topic is right. Just saying.

Reply #508260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Teams sign but delay the announcement all the time. The title is inaccurate.

Reply #508262 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares what the title says
You obviously get what it's about ha

Reply #508274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From all reports, the SEABL season will begin in early April. Some clubs will have signed players or have agreements with them, just not have announced anything. I think there's a few clubs that fall into this category, not just Frankston and Canberra.

I think there's also a healthy (and accurate) assumption that the younger local talent (7-12 on the roster) at some of the Victorian clubs will just re-sign for whatever pocket money they get

Reply #508292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone posted that the draw will be out sometime in Dec. So where is it?

Reply #508370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apparently the drawer was only released to clubs on Dec 17, and I guess clubs would want the chance to go through things one final time before it gets released to the general public. The SEABL office also closed on Dec 22 until Jan 5, so there may not have been time for a public announcement of the drawer, but we may get to see that this week - or in the coming weeks once all clubs have signed off on the final schedule.

The season at this stage is scheduled to start the weekend of the 10/11/12 April.

Reply #508380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe they're keeping the draw in the drawer?

Reply #508387 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Albury signed new female import:
http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/2797214/lady-bandits-sign-new-import/?cs=10

Reply #508396 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

Hobart are yet to sign any that will make an impact.

Reply #508439 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hob art are clueless. They better find 2 gun imports or they will have another head coach sacked. Good thing someone other than the head coach is recruiting.

Reply #508448 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:19 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754