Anonymous
Years ago

Joe Ingles starting for Utah Jazz

Jingles has had some solid performances lately and in return he has been given the starting position. He has come a long way. Good luck Joe!

Topic #36182 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good game so far, bout to start the fourth. Anyone seem the box score?

Reply #508319 | Report this post

:  
Years ago

cool

Reply #508322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

7p, 4a, 3r, 2s on 3-7 fg, 1-2 3pt in 30 min

Reply #508342 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

About time, too good not to be an NBA starter and at his age it was now or never.

Reply #508384 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great example of why some kids should NOT go to college. His development in Adelaide helped him to get in to Europe and open up things that led to this.

Go Aussie!

Reply #508385 | Report this post

Billy Hoyle  
Years ago

Adelaide ?
Wasn't he at the AIS for a couple of years before signing with the NBL's South Dragons for 3 years before heading to Europe ?

Reply #508386 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Please explain this exciting Aussie pathway to the NBA. I was of the opinion there have only been a handful of development players that have even hit the court in the NBL in recent years.
I think if going to College is not the best fit it is for reasons other than Basketball development or opportunity.

Reply #508388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jingles is only in second gear at the moment too! He could really make an impact when he is ready.

Reply #508414 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I thought it was his season with the NBL championship team South Dragons that got him noticed overseas?

Reply #508433 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:37 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754