Seb007
Years ago

Peja trades

Id just like to know the thoughts on who thinks where Peja is going after ultimating a trade from the Kings a few days back. Front runners are Chicago and Indiana. Personally, I think he'll get traded to the Pacers for Ron Artest. What do you think???

Cheers!!!

Seb007

Topic #362 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

Agreed, I think Pacers also.

Reply #2702 | Report this post

Tyler  
Years ago

Indiana shouldn't get rid of Artest. I know the guy is trouble but Peja's numbers are seriously down this season while Artest's numbers remain strong. The pacers would be crazy to trade him. He is their best defensive player.

As for Peja, he is one of the best pure shooters in the game. Still, he isnt worth as much as Artest. Peja has not grabbed more than 5 rebounds in a game this year - and he is 6-10. He also doesnt involve his team mates in the game as much as Artest. I love watching the shooters of the NBA but if Artest leaves the Pacers, there will be no ring for them.

By the way, can Artest still be traded even though he is suspended??

Reply #14919 | Report this post

AI  
Years ago

As MW said the pacers are the go at the momment, a strong word is

Tim Thomas and Trevor Azaria to Indiana

Artest to new york

So they can free some cap space by getting rid of artest and maybe even Miller next year, im sure with the roster space ther pacers would throw in another player also to get even

Reply #18569 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:31 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754