Annon
Years ago

Ten/One new NBL intro/courtside

Why would Ten/One be introducing a new intro and working some new court side interviewers if they are to drop the contract ??? Curious..

Topic #36219 | Report this topic

William  
Years ago

there is currently no TV deal in place beyond next season so technically Ten still have the rights. The TV deal hasn't been announced as of yet

Reply #509044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the NBL are in charge of all production at games so this doesn't suggest anything for next season and it would be a terrible decision to sign with 10 again they give the league zero promotion and delay games

Reply #509049 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Trying new things to shows potential buyer what it could be like under them......maybe, probably not

Reply #509055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can anyone post this new intro or send a link?

Reply #509062 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure someone just pressed the wrong button on the intro. It was the same video it's always been, but the audio was one of the tracks they've been using going into/out of commercial.

Reply #509064 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yup and I think Childress has pulled his boy a gig doing the interviews as the two girls were doing other states.

Reply #509067 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Yeah just a different song

Reply #509082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Blooding new commentators maybe. However probably not for basketball

Reply #509086 | Report this post

William  
Years ago

@Flinders80 - that would be the case, as Ten are willing to top it up a notch. If they didn't add courtside interviewers then the NBL would think that they don't want the NBL anymore

@#509086 - I haven't seen that courtside for NBL before

@koberulz - they didn't show some of Carfino's moments like "OH MY GOODNESS and "WOW WEE" all we got was a new audio (music)

Reply #509104 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:45 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754