Sixers Admin
Years ago

Season Ticket Drive

Players are now manning the phones if you would like to call in and sign up to be a season ticket holder or member of the club.

If you have not renewed as yet jump on the phone now.

Mike McKay
Mark Davis
Al Green
David Cooper and many more are waiting to speak to you!

Show your support.

Go Sixers!

Topic #3628 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Players manning the phones. Mike McKay, Mark Davis, Al Green.

Tell ya what: if you can get Andrew Svaldenis, Kym Taylor, Dave Winslow and Orlando Phillips to man the phones, I'll buy a ticket.

Reply #42259 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

On second thoughts ..... Keith Woods is there! Who next? Jeff Coulls? Nah, I'm in. Fantastic work Sixers. Good to see the "little" people being not forgotten.

Reply #42268 | Report this post

Jason Carnegy  
Years ago

Just had David Cooper ring my Dad - fantastic. You go Sixers. Greg Peck old manager is there - I think thats Adam's dad.

Reply #42270 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Certainly is Adam's Dad. Rumours that Adam's Dad is in fact Nick Nack of James Bond fame, are totally untrue ..... though you have to wonder!

[To the moderator - pls insert pictures from the following website. Sorry - will have to learn how to do this myself one day!]

http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/bond-villains/herve-villechaize.php

Reply #42279 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Good to see the old school helping out the club to attract more fans to the games. Looking forward to GAME NIGHT@!

Reply #42351 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:05 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754