Anon12
Years ago

Aussie NBA Salaries

Not sure if this has been listed before. Found the info listed on the team rosters in NBA website. Certainly big differences in salary, but, I'm sure most people would happily have the minimum.

2 Joe Ingles
SF 27 6-8 216 $507,336

11 Dante Exum
SG 19 6-6 190 $3,615,000

16 Aron Baynes
C 28 6-10 260 $2,077,000

8 Patty Mills
PG 26 6-0 185 $3,842,105

41 Cameron Bairstow
PF 24 6-9 250 $507,336

12 Andrew Bogut
C 30 7-0 260 $12,972,973

8 Matthew Dellavedova
SG 24 6-4 200 $816,482

2 Kyrie Irving
PG 22 6-3 193 $7,070,730

Topic #36294 | Report this topic

Happy Days  
Years ago

I gather that is per season?

Reply #510987 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Delly the only one being underpaid !!

Reply #510989 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

NBA salaries are openly published here and have been for years:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm

You can see the breakdown by team and season, etc.

Reply #510990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melvin,

I don't know I haven't seen enough Cavs games but Delly seems to be openly ridiculed by both Cavs fans and general NBA fans over there.

He seems to be considered the worst backup PG in the league and a lot of Cavs fans all calling for them to sign Jordan Farmar or Nate Robinson to be the backup and knock Delly down to the third string PG spot.

Regardless if he's here or in Europe next season one thing Delly couldn't complain about in his NBA experience was a lack of opportunity.

Reply #510993 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Firstly, Delly would only be ridiculed by idiots who don't understand the game and how what he does helps his team mates be better.

Secondly, why mention Kyrie in the list, may as well put Steve Adams on it then!

Reply #510999 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Farmer and Nate would give them the added scoring, but they would lose on Defense big time.

But then again that is all that is valued in the NBA and America as a whole where the individual is always celebrated over the team.

Reply #511004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haha you mentioned Kyrie Irving, thats cute...

Reply #511005 | Report this post

Jez  
Years ago

This "only idiots who don't understand the game think Delly's bad" shtick doesn't really stack up for me anymore.

Some people on here like to point to advanced stats to suggest his positive impact can't be measured just by looking at conventional box score stats. For those who say he's a good defender, his DRtg (Defensive Rating) is, among players playing rotation minutes, a team-worst 114. No one's denying the effort he shows on the defensive end, which certainly compares favourably to a couple of high profile Cavs, but the advanced numbers people used to point to are no longer stacking up in his favour.

The same with his BPM (Box score Plus/Minus); which at -3.3 is also a team-worst among players playing significant minutes in the rotation.

Reply #511015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I don't think Delly is very good, gets the most out of his body etc but its exactly a lock for a long successful NBA career. And I'm a proud Aussie, so relax with the hate talk. Just my take, isn't all that amazing.

Reply #511026 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Kyrie Irving is Australian Aron Baynes is a kiwi since he was born in Gisborne ;)

Reply #511031 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Delly's +/- was decent a while back but seems to have slumped recently. Maybe changes to his role or who he joins in the rotation?

Reply #511047 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

I think of Delly like the Brendan Teys of the NBA. Completely ungainly, by no means should have a position, but does and pulls things out of his ass to stay there week after week. I wouldn't be getting too disillusioned by his recent slump. I really think Delly is going to be floating around the NBA for some time to come yet. 2nd or 3rd string point guard maybe - but he will be around.

Reply #511057 | Report this post

Sammy  
Years ago

Will be amazed if delli stays in the nba for quite some time. There's only so far trying hard for your team can get you.

It's got him 2 nba seasons & 1.3m so far, so who knows

Reply #511073 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There are a few international guards who've hung around - Udrih, Prigioni, etc. He might fall into that group and eke out a five-year NBA career?

Reply #511075 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

If he can't develop a shot he won't have a lengthy career.

Reply #511098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow so much money that will be wasted as these athletes have no idea how to invest. Although spending does help the economy so they are giving back in a way I suppose.

Reply #511479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow another clueless tosser putting random baseless opinions on hoops. Who'd have guessed!!

Reply #511490 | Report this post

Jase01  
Years ago

Last I checked, Andrew Bogut was earning $13.5 million. alternatively, you can check http://www.dafabetsports.com/en/ for some NBA news.

Reply #511719 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:57 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754