Anonymous
Years ago

Exum good start against Bucks

Dante on a tear right now, bout time he has put in a performance like this.

Topic #36303 | Report this topic

GWB  
Years ago

Yeah 12 at the half. Ingles leads the game in assists with 6.. but I cant help but wish he would try to shoot the damn ball

Reply #511109 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I got out of bed and managed to get to work on time this morning. Good start!

Reply #511111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow you are so funny

Reply #511124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so exum is now a 3 pt shooting SG?

Reply #511128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jazz won 101-99

Exum 15p, 5a, 3t, 5-12 fg, 5-10 3pt

Ingles 6p, 7a, 4r, 2s, 3t, 2-5 fg, 2-3 3pt

Reply #511146 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Must've been camping the 3pt line today. Good shooting on 50% though, plus 5 assists to boot.

Reply #511147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hayward run point for most of the game and ran the Pick and Roll at the top with Dante getting a lot of good looks on the wing. Had a few rim out that should of gone in. Also, needs to finish better and at the rim as he keeps shooting floaters that aren't really effective. Once he gets stronger it would be great to see Dante finishing with dunks in the lane.

I also wonder what this means for Trey Burke. Has been shooting really ineffective clips and his 1-10 against Cleveland the game before has resulted in Dante starting. Looks like Synder values players who move the ball and play team ball (hence Ingles starting in the injured Burks spot).

I wouldn't be surprised if Utah pull the trigger and trade Burke before the deadline to try and get future picks, although I am not sure what teams would offer a lot for him which is a shame since he was a Top 5 pick (albeit in a weak draft).

Reply #511168 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Snyder explained why Dante started. It was due to Favors missing.

Reply #511200 | Report this post

shootingblanks  
Years ago

Nice to see Dante knock down some threes. But 10 shots outside the arc to just the two inside? I wish he would be more aggressive to the hoop. Try to get the charity stripe once in a while.

Reply #511303 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754