anonymous
Years ago

Netball at Adelaide Arena

Looks like the Adelaide Thunderbirds have a game at Adelaide Arena this year.

Topic #36306 | Report this topic

HoldenV8  
Years ago

The Adelaide Entertainment Centre unavailable?

Nothing wrong with playing netball at the AA and I've been there for a few netball games. If you ever go to see netball at the Arena.....take ear plugs. A few thousand screaming pre-teen girls gets loud lol.

Reply #511366 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Actually, I believe the first time I actually went to the Adelaide Arena was for a netball game. IIRC it was the first ever State League Grand Final played there in 1992. I didn't get to a 36ers game there until the Semi-final in 1994 when we beat the Tigers (Davis dislocated his shoulder, Gaze fouled out and Mike Dunlap jumped for joy)

Reply #511367 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sacrilege, horrible sport that diminishes the playing pool for Australian women's basketball.

although I am mildly amused as a male you went to a netball game AND admit to it

Reply #511459 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:54 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754