Anonymous
Years ago

Klay Thompson

All I can say is wow. Do yourself a favour and go watch the 3rd qtr.

Topic #36311 | Report this topic

RMQ  
Years ago

BEAST MIZZZZOAD!

Reply #511375 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Not Australian, so beast mode (is it possible for those two words get banned?) is unavailable to him.

But yeah, he was just being a bully by the end of the quarter.

Reply #511376 | Report this post

cats 4 life  
Years ago

Beast mode!! That's what the term means, not patty Mills, scoring 18 for the game.

Reply #511377 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

That wasn't beast mode, that was GOD disguised as Klay Thompson!

He only had 10 points halfway through the quarter. The next 27 just looked effortless.

And it wasn't that the Kings were out of the game and had just given up on D. They just couldn't do anything about it!

There was only a couple of points in it halfway through the third and the Kings were totally in the game. By the end of the quarter they were down 97-73!!!

Reply #511379 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Impressive... yes... But who saw Delly's 8 assists today! That's Beast Mode right there!

Reply #511380 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Highlights of the quarter are worth watching. They just couldn't stop him getting the shots off. Incredible. By the time he had the free throws at the end, he almost looked embarrassed. 37 in a quarter. Previous record was 33.

Reply #511385 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

He was in full Mills mode. Awesome stuff

Reply #511388 | Report this post

shootingblanks  
Years ago

Stupefying performance in the third. It was surreal watching it unfold.

Klay is great though. It's been fun watching his game evolve these last few years. Couldn't happen to a nicer, down to earth guy. Hope they win it all this year.

Reply #511393 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Yeah, that not beast mode, it was god mode!

35 points in an 8 and a half minute span. Insane!

Reply #511444 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Just amazing, what a highlight reel he has, just from one game too! I think GSW will go on to the final series this year, initially when Bogut was injured I wasn't sure but right now they are No.1 in my books...

Reply #511511 | Report this post

Baller6  
Years ago

Never seen anything like it, maybe TMac for that 1min or whatever but that's about it....God mode! Oh and I went into it blind not knowing what had happened as I was at the D/E tournament all day, I was really watching for the boogie bogurt matchup, but oh my....

Reply #511710 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:27 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754