Bulldog
Years ago

And the basketball world cringes

How can there not be some form of shot clock in play to stop things like this happening on a basketball court?

"A bucket by Bibb County 15 seconds into the opening possession marked the only points of the game. The game concluded with a flurry of shots but no more scoring in an astonishing 2-0 victory for visitors Bibb County."

http://www.news.com.au/sport/american-sports/two-us-high-school-basketball-teams-playout-the-most-boring-game-in-history/story-fnq2nnu6-1227207425524

Topic #36391 | Report this topic

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

I thought this would be a thread about the entire Atlanta Hawks starting five being named EC POTM.

Reply #513215 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Didn't see that until after I posted this Uwe, otherwise might have included it.

Reply #513221 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

I wonder if receiving the Player of the Month award now puts the Atlanta starting five in MVP considerations.
Can imagine announcing that.

And please put your hands together for the 2014/15 NBA MVP The Atlanta Hawks starting five. No that's not right, we better include the bench as well. Oh hell can't leave out the coaching and support staff.

Put your hands together for the state of Georgia!

Reply #513232 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

This didn't happen at the Olympics or professionally so probably not rocking the basketball world per se

Reply #513317 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:26 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754