Anonymous
Years ago

Confused Delly question

Is it true that delly would still be at the tigers/united if it wasn't for kyrie Ervin coming out here and asking the tigers for someone to work out with? And was so impressed he got him a try out with the cavs. True/ False

Topic #36402 | Report this topic

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Well, he never played for Melbourne. So, I'd suggest no.
He went from St Mary's to undrafted, then got picked up after the Summer League.

Reply #513451 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Are you thinking of Chris Goulding? He played for Melbourne and trained with Kyrie Irving (Gary Ervin is a different player) before later trying out with Cleveland.

Reply #513454 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Face palm

Reply #513455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the interent just broke lol

Reply #513461 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

The casual fan...

Reply #513463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry my mistake,
Feel like a knob now

Reply #513464 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

We all make mistakes from time to time. :P Atleast you have your questioned answered lol

Reply #513468 | Report this post

Peterjohn  
Years ago

^Train +1.

And OP - don't be discouraged from using this forum to learn more about the game and its players. There are a lot of knowledgeable posters on here who'll help rather than ridicule.

Reply #513469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lulz

Reply #513478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly out of rotation today then exposed by riversin garbage minutes. Not looking good

Reply #513486 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

What the hell did i just read

Reply #513489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fact! The cavs will never win a championship with delly as their back up point guard!
He is a good back up in a weak team!
That is a fact sorry delly fans! And everyone else knows it!

Reply #513558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you do know the difference between a fact and an opinion dont you. That is your opinion and not a fact.

Reply #513613 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

All this determined by 1 recent game. Have you watched any other games recently ????

Reply #513618 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah watched todays game, superb shooting

Reply #513653 | Report this post

Jick  
Years ago

NBA Lockdown podcast said Delly was one of the worst rotation players in the NBA recently. Very harsh imo

Reply #513868 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:46 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754