JoeyIsWright
Years ago

Anyone selling 36ers Merchandise?

Just wondering if anyone out here has some 36ers merchandise from previous years that they'd be willing to sell.

Topic #36448 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes. I have quite a bit (never worn jerseys etc). I'll list what I have on here tomorrow. Anything in particular you're looking for?

Reply #514321 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Mate of mine is selling a Brett Maher jersey on Ebay right now. I have a game worn Darnell Mee jersey too, from '99 I think. Much different jerseys much heavier every bit of branding stitched and nowhere near as breathable as todays jerseys.

Reply #514478 | Report this post

JoeyIsWright  
Years ago

@anon
Nothing imparticular, I've just began collecting as much as I can.
Looking forward to hearing what you have!
Cheers.

Reply #514483 | Report this post

crocsfan  
Years ago

Does 36ers merchandise that is signed / limited edition / match worn etc rise invalue over time? Is this club memoribilia a worthy investment?

Reply #514488 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Kobe24, are you interested in selling the Mee jersey. I'm keen

Reply #514507 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The Sixers used to throw a little ball into the crowd. At one stage I had the ball that Julius Hodge threw into the crowd on his very first game.

I think I burnt it.... are you interested in some ash?

Reply #514509 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

"I think I burnt it.... are you interested in some ash?"

Put it in a little Urn, it will become a coveted trophy some day...

Reply #514512 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Joey, same anon as before. I've just moved and havent yet had time to look thru my collection, so I'll post what I have this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Reply #514648 | Report this post

JoeyIsWright  
Years ago

No worries mate.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply #514657 | Report this post

pod  
Years ago

have a proper game ball signed by all players in the era with Stephen weigh and co, and would sell iut for sure. whats a basketball woeth these days at rebel?

Reply #515073 | Report this post

Anon again  
Years ago

Hi Joey,

Sorry for the delay.

I've had a look and unfortunately some of my merchandise didn't survive the move. I've only posted so far what I've found in good condition.

Here's what I've dug out so far:

2003-04 Oscar Forman replica away jersey (large/unworn)

2003-04 Martin Cattalini away jersey

2004-05 Home Champion jersey
2004-05 Away Champion jersey
2004-05 Home Champion shorts
2004-05 polo top

1999 Brett Maher home jersey

If interested I'll give you the all of the above for $20, plus any other members shirts I can find (member shirts are not used either). Unfortunately all those above jerseys are in large sizes.

If you are coming to the next game I could bring them along for you to look at.

Reply #515525 | Report this post

JoeyIsWright  
Years ago

Hey
For 20? Sounds good
I will more than likely be at our home semi final in late February/early March.
If you find anything else that would be fantastic!

Reply #515590 | Report this post

Anon again  
Years ago

That works, I'll be there.

Do you have a email address you don't mind posting on here we can start getting in touch on? If not I'll make a new gmail account (don't want to reveal my regular account and get spammed).

Reply #515656 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Wow... If I knew people would sell their stuff for $20, I would have asked this question ages ago :p

Reply #515663 | Report this post

JoeyIsWright  
Years ago

@anon again
I only have my public email address sorry!
Not keen on posting that here.

Reply #515690 | Report this post

Anon again  
Years ago

All good Joey, I'll sign up for a new gmail account and post it Wednesday. We can then get our real contact details thru there.

Hendo - Bit of lucky timing on Joey's part, I'm eventually looking to move overseas so happy to see these things move to a loving home. Plus I'm feeling charitable because the 36ers are winning. :-)

Reply #515726 | Report this post

JoeyIsWright  
Years ago

Sounds good!
Certainly a loving home. Much appreciated!
Hopefully there will be some Championship merchandise to add to the collection soon.

Reply #515848 | Report this post

Anon again  
Years ago

Hi Joey,

E-mail account is [email protected]

Just send a e-mail when you are ready and we can exchange contact details. I'll probably have a further look this weekend to see what else I can find in boxes.

Reply #516216 | Report this post

JoeyIsWright  
Years ago

Emailed you anon.

Reply #516751 | Report this post

23_fan  
Years ago

"Mate of mine is selling a Brett Maher jersey on Ebay right now. I have a game worn Darnell Mee jersey too, from '99 I think. Much different jerseys much heavier every bit of branding stitched and nowhere near as breathable as todays jerseys."

@Kobe24
If you are ever interested in selling the Darnell Mee jersey I would be willing to throw some decent coin at it.
Email me at [email protected] if you are interested

Reply #583864 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:44 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754