AK-47
Years ago

Dellavedova added to Rising Stars game!

Just saw on Bleacher Report Delly has been added to the Rising Stars game. Pretty good news for him! Will be interesting to watch!

Topic #36464 | Report this topic

Naph  
Years ago

He was unlucky not to be selected initially just based on team balance. The only reason he wouldn't get playing time is they go exclusively for isolation basketball. Easily the best floor-general on the World team.

Reply #514761 | Report this post

Rez04  
Years ago

Awesome news and definitely well earnt. I notice all the haters have turned the volume down lately. Hope they're having a feast on their own words.

Reply #514775 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Oh FFS, can we please have a thread about an Australian doing well without someone asking where the haters are now? It's tiresome and pathetic.

Reply #514856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Beast mode

Beast mode

Beast mode

:)

Reply #514860 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tosser

Reply #514874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shouldn't even be in the NBA he is terrible

Reply #514875 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Yeah the haters thing is so boring. Not everyones opinion is always going to be glowing of a player. Deal with it!

Reply #514898 | Report this post

:  
Years ago

Solid

Reply #514925 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Future star makes me laugh

Reply #514929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dellavedova doesn't get any hate on this site... He's white remember

Reply #514930 | Report this post

Rez04  
Years ago

Just as tiresome and pathetic as it is when anytime a thread about an aussie player doing well comes up, people have to bag the shit out of them and say that they're useless.

Reply #515002 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I struggle to fathom how anyone could bag Dellavedova. Clearly they don't understand the game.

Reply #515040 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

1 fathom = 1.8288 metres

Dellavedova is taller then 1 fathom.

Reply #515044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's shit

Reply #515087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thank goodness the majority of the basketball world don't agree with the stupid statements made by people who obviously do not know jack Sh!t about basketball. Delay has proven over and lever again he is a worthy contender for the term superstar

Reply #515151 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

He's Aussie, he's smart, he's unselfish, he's competitive, he works his butt off, and he makes the most of what he's got.

Sure, he's not going to dunk, but there's a lot more to the game than a flashy dunk. Sure, he has problems guarding the stud guards, but so does the rest of the NBA.

To me, he shows all the positive Aussie characteristics that I love to see.

Good on ya, mate - you make me proud that you're representing us !

Reply #515162 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Delly deserves the opportunity!

Matty has been averaging 4.3 points, 1.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists so far this season, and is currently second on the team for three-point accuracy (41.1% on 2.3 attempts) behind Kyrie Irving.

Dellavedova joins Danté Exum in Rising Stars World Team

Reply #515167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

White scrub

Reply #515808 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:18 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754