The truth
Years ago

Trade Rumour

Heard a Rumour of a trade between Orlando and The Lakers .

Francis for Odom ... would make it a pretty good Lakers squad .. cant seeing it being a great one for orlando tho Intrested to hear people thoughts on this possible trade ...

Topic #3655 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

not gonna happen.magic have grant hill and dwight howard and that 1st rounder from this years draft franz varquex

Reply #42631 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The Lakers don't have the numbers or the extra players that the Magic want to work this trade..

Odam earns just a tad over $10 mill this season, Francis earns $12 mill. The 10% rule doesn't fit with these numbers. Lakers would have to chuck in a token contract.

Yeah, I can really see Kobe and Franchise playing on the same squad.... the front court would never see the ball..... actually I like this trade cause it would make the Lakers worse.... Do it!!!

Odom is the one Laker player I really rate and I think he would do really well in the East.

If this trade happens the Lakers have NOTHING to show from the Shaq trade....

Reply #42634 | Report this post

rasheed36  
Years ago

Just wondering if anybody has seen the rookie from Boston,Gerald Green's dunk. It was done in some summer league game the other day. The crowd almost got up and left after it. You can see it on the forum at www.kickz101.com.( you may have to register to see it)
Might be 2006 NBA slam dunk champ in waiting. Give Josh Smith a run for his money.

Reply #42635 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

It was posted on here last week I think. The topic was something like "Gerald Green Weising some dude during summer league"...

Reply #42636 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Just had an email from a mate in Atlanta, and he said there is a rumour of a trade between Boguts Bucks and Utah.

The Bucks would send Desmond Mason and Calvin Booth to the Jazz and would get Boozer and Giricek in return.

If that happens, the Bucks have a very nice front court in Bogut, Joe Smith, Boozer and Gadzuric.

This deal also works finanically as well....

Reply #42751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

got a link to gerald green's dunk?

Reply #42754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://homepage.mac.com/sanvitale/iMovieTheater10.html

Reply #42779 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Unblvbl and unstppbl too. It sure ain't Gerald Green. It's a nude dude playing basketball.

"He's a loathesome, offensive brute ..... yet I cannot look away."

Reply #42780 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Moses is dead right, that ain't Gerald Green......... and I would hate to run and pick and roll with this guy... especially on the D end It gives a new term to "back your man down"

The link that was posted here last week has expired (I checked, it lasted 7 days or 25 downloads).

Reply #42781 | Report this post

jamie  
Years ago

Reply #42807 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

man that's gross! imagine getting facialed by his dunk, GROSS!

Reply #42815 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754