Train
Years ago

NBL DREAMTEAM

NBL Dreamteam has sadly wrapped up again for another season. Congratulations to the winner "Running Perth" and the runner-up "Sacked by Heal"

My team, Minus Militia, didn't rank overly well but I did manage to win the final in all 3 of the leagues i was entered in. Rank: 372, Score: 7933

How did everyones team fair up this time round ?

Topic #36567 | Report this topic

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Worst DT season for myself to date: Rank: 273, Score: 8112. Had a shocker of a start through the first 4 rounds.

And to cap the season off I tied 498-498 in my league grand final, losing on regular season standings.

Hmph.

Reply #517149 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Ouch, that's gotta hurt :P

Reply #517160 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

finished 23rd overall, solid recovery after abysmal captain choices for the first 4 weeks

Reply #517208 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

congrats to all the punters who won $$$ throughout the regular season here's to capping it off with more $$$ from the playoffs.

Reply #517221 | Report this post

kr  
Years ago

kdog finished 83 overall but lost the gf. 2nd for Crocs supporters, not a bad year.

Reply #517230 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

2nd. Rounds 17 through 19 killed me. 4th the season before so have been thereabouts without taking the prize (well there is no prize but ..).

Adds some flavour to the neutral games and this year I managed to almost not fry my brain from a battle of opposite emotions because I went a whole season without Redhage in my team. If only I had an alternative to Wortho. Oh well life is about sacrifice.

Reply #517255 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

2nd ? So your team was "Sacked by Heal" ?

Reply #517257 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Not the season before (in the 200's) but the one before that.

Reply #517261 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Yes. Next year in honour of hoops I might call it "Jamar is crap"(unless you win)

Reply #517265 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no call it Vetoed by Marvin

Reply #517270 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

cool, that's a real solid effort.
Do you win anything coming 2nd :P

Reply #517272 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Thanks Train. Zilch this season mate. Have given out merch for 2d & 3rd in the past and a trip to the GF for the winner.

Reply #517286 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754