Basketball Australia CEO Lunch in Adelaide

The Free Throw Foundation is delighted to announce our next luncheon event featuring Basketball Australia CEO is on the 20th March 2015..

"This is a fantastic opportunity for the basketball community to come along and listen to Basketball Australia's new CEO, Anthony Moore, to hear him talk about the future vision of our sport, the WNBL, the Boomers and Opals". said Free Throw Foundation Chairman David Spear.

“It is wonderful that Anthony has offered his time so graciously to the public of South Australia and I urge all basketball lovers to attend and ask the questions they want to.” Spear said.

Moore is fresh into the CEO role and has a clear vision for our sport at all levels. This is a must attend luncheon event for all basketball enthusiasts.

“These luncheon events help raise needed funds to keep the kids of South Australian basketball playing so we are very excited to be part of their journey” Spear said.

Details of the lunch are below
When; Friday the 20th March
Where; Arkaba Hotel, 150 Glen Osmond Road
Time; 12 Noon till 2 pm (and onwards in the bar!)

Cost $50 per person (choice of main, 2 complimentary drinks) Price includes $15 donation towards the Free Throw Foundation.
Cash Bar available.
Limited tickets available! Raffles and Small Auction on the day.
Booking form can be found at www.freethrowfoundation.com.au

Topic #36647 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a great organisation! Seen first hand the amazing work it does for a few kids I know.

Can I please make a suggestion to the Free Throw Foundation?
If people cannot attend it would be a great thing to just donate to. https://www.mycause.com.au/ looks like a good platform.

Reply #519636 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:54 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754