Comeandsee
Years ago

Ben Simmons named US High school player of the year

Just saw an article on the ABC that Simmons has won the award for best US high school player. Big props to him and congratulations.

Topic #36686 | Report this topic

:  
Years ago

Wow! That is big time

Reply #520494 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

Great work, if he plays well in college next season he is looking like a guaranteed top 3 pick next year.

Hope he doesn't go to Philli, that team is a disaster and I think it will take a long time to get their attitude fixed after all the tanking.

Reply #520497 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

Beast mode?

Reply #520510 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Ben Simmons, the 6'10 forward out of Melbourne, Australia, has been named the Morgan Wootten Player of the Year, making his the first Australian to receive the honour.

Ben Simmons wins Morgan Wootten Player of the Year award

Reply #520520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Said it before and i'll say it again - Simmons will be the best player out of Australia

Reply #520535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah its pretty much between Steven Adams and Ben Simmons to see who will be the best player to come out of Australasia

Reply #520560 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Haha but some dumbass said he should not play for the Boomers if he wont play juniors. This guy will be a stud!

Reply #520602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is awesome!

Reply #520608 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

"Hope he doesn't go to Philli, that team is a disaster and I think it will take a long time to get their attitude fixed after all the tanking."

I think the opposite. The pieces are in place. Hopefully they'll get some more in this year's draft, heaps of cap space & they have a great coach. Despite the losing, there's been some good signs on defence and offensive spacing.

I think they'll be fun to watch in the years to come.

Reply #520611 | Report this post

gumboot slinger  
Years ago

One & Done or will he actually study .

Can't wait to see who he will poster first

Reply #520623 | Report this post

:  
Years ago

this is a huge achievement - like I said big time ! aussie bball fans may not fully appreciate the magnitude of this

Reply #520627 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Steven Adams won't be as good as Bogut was. I think Dante or Ben or Thon in the future

Reply #520650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Adams may have been a joke...

Reply #520659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In what way will adas not be as good as bogut?

Reply #520668 | Report this post

Qwerty  
Years ago

"In what way will adams not be as good as bogut?"

Just for starters, every letter in his surname is inferior to the equivalent letter in Bogut's

Reply #520670 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love it.

Reply #520679 | Report this post

eponymous  
Years ago

Apparently Ben will be in Australia in August playing games as part of lsu preperation for the college season

Reply #520732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think he's overrated

Reply #520861 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:54 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754