brian b
Years ago

DOC at Chelsea's impact on results?

new d.o.c at Chelsea ex (Dandenong,keysborough) came all fire and brimstone,the assoc has gone backwards,out of 25 odd only two teams in metro u 18 boys and girlslong cold winter and travelling season to the regional centres ahead

Topic #36690 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Theres a reasons why his ex Dandenong and Keysborough.

Clubs half that sixe have more teams in metro

Reply #520736 | Report this post

Pud  
Years ago

He only started in November last year, so I would think we should give him a chance. At least Chelsea are trying to improve, unlike their neighbours in Frankston who are doing a good job of going backwards.

Reply #520771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haha Pud, never misses an opportunity to turn a thread into an ill informed attack on Frankston... Bitter much???

Reply #520789 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Interesting to see that in their Big V program (they have D1M D2W and YLM2) that so far in 2015 they have had 19 transfers in from other clubs coming to Chelsea (only 6 transfers out). 3 teams with net 13 new players from outside the club and 2 from 22 teams in juniors making metro?

Without knowing anything about the club or even who the DOC is or his/her background, there seems to be a story right there as to where the focus is, or perhaps isn't.

Reply #520825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pud seriously cannot compare a minnow of Chelsea to Frankston who at last check had 6 out of 8 teams in VC.

Reply #520835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Further to my earlier post it was strange to see him appointed as DOC - not a great track record!

Reply #520852 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

I would say a good 12 months in the job would be the right time to start looking at his work, whatever happens this season would be more a reflection on the past DOC or lack there of?

If you are looking to compare Chelsea to someone, I would suggest Mornington or Western Port.

Reply #520875 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yer PSG beat them this morning

Reply #520894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was never actually involved in coaching at Dandenong. He was front office and universally despised by everybody there at the time.

Reply #521390 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:42 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754