Anonymous
Years ago

Brian Kerle to hold meeting on Bullets return

Brian Kerle will hold an open meeting to discuss the return of the Brisbane Bullets to the NBL.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/questnews/east/brian-kerle-will-hold-an-open-meeting-to-discuss-the-return-of-the-brisbane-bullets-to-the-nbl/story-fni9r0lo-1227267859969

Topic #36750 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kerley in Thailand aye imagine the trouble he got into over there :P

Is Simon also involved or still too into himself?

Reply #521668 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Simon is a yoga instructor. How someone ever got a 1 page article about him into SLAM magazine years ago about how he was never chosen for the Australian national team is beyond me.

Reply #521679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get it done Kerley

Reply #521680 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Curtley yeah LOL I remember that article.

Also another memory is when the Bullets beat us at the Dome in a single playoff elimination final (?). After the full time whistle Simon was acting up to the crowd bigtime as if he were the main reason for the win and star player out of what was a Groves funded megabucks team.

Reply #521707 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

That article implies the Bendat/Sengstock bid has fallen over. That's a worry, who is going to bankroll Kerle?

Reply #521711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Earth to Dazz.

Reply #521713 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

facepalm @ Dazz

Reply #521807 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

ah, anonymous fuckwits, the lifeblood of Hoops...

Reply #521834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dazz, I think their point is that Bendat pulled out of the bid weeks ago

Reply #521858 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:49 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754