Freddy
Years ago

Access to Big V Live Stats for earlier rounds

I'm looking to get access to Big V Rnd 1 & 2 games on live stats. Have tried the mobile site (states games haven't been played) and Big V site.

Anyone got other ideas on how I can view the game via Live Stats

Topic #36839 | Report this topic

HO  
Years ago

Freddy, why do you need the livestats? is it because you need the shot charts?

Reply #523617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Once the next round of games are played you cant access the previous weeks live stats

Reply #523628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes you can.... You need the link..... Most clubs have these sent to them by the league..... What games in particular are you after?

Reply #523638 | Report this post

Freddy  
Years ago

After the Div 1 & 2 women and YL Women. Actually I'm after the play by play details of these games

Reply #523655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go through the mobile site and you can get them. Instead of www use M

Reply #523701 | Report this post

Freddy  
Years ago

I tried the mobile site but it shows all of the Livestats games are "upcoming" even ones I know where available.

Maybe someone needs to turn them on or it was impacted by the Big V website outage.

Any other ideas?

Reply #523734 | Report this post

Bryon  
Years ago

Accessing the m site via a desktop worked last season, but doesn't currently because of the move this season from LiveStats V4 to V5.

I've alerted the League to this, but in the meantime try this http://tinyurl.com/q4jjg8z

Reply #523742 | Report this post

Freddy  
Years ago

Thanks for that. Works great.

Reply #523779 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:34 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754