LC
Years ago

Ben Simmons wins 3rd National Championship

Australian forward Ben Simmons has capped off his storied high school basketball career by winning the DICK'S Sporting Goods High School National Championship for the third year in a row.

Ben Simmons ends senior year on a high, wins 3rd straight National Championship

What a great HS career! Next target: LSU and the NCAA Tournament.

Topic #36848 | Report this topic

sircreate  
Years ago

The games are all on youtube from the Dicks National tournament.. same user also uploaded the McDonalds game and a whole lot of other games

Reply #524103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Linkages...

Reply #524144 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see Ben flew into portland today and measured in at 6"10 and 240. And was promptly dropped 2 places by draft express because Skal Labisierre,(2nd day there and not coming from McDonalds or nationals) has been hitting jumpshots in practice.

Even funnier is Olgun Uluc is basically agreeing with it which I can only surmise means he's angling for a gig with Dx or Scout.

I mean it's practice.....

Reply #524267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ This is an uproar. How dare someone have an opinion that's not the same as yours. There must be an underlying agenda!

I hope that puts the idiocy of that post in perspective :)

Reply #524335 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:16 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754